NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I endorse this post!
Add Laurine - Expressive hands master class

:)
to continue:

Vanessa James - masterclass on how to rock out catsuits at any occasion

Wenjing Sui/Cong Han - synchronized hair flips class combined with course of 'how to make time to side-eye judges in the air'

Boyang - how to shimmy

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Can anyone explain Mirai's faces, particularly at the beginning of that skate? Or I suppose interpret ... assuming she did them on purpose and wasn't just freaking out. I was worried about her!

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I don’t even care that Judge 8 was a complete homer and the only judge to score Mirai’s 3a with positive GOE. Unless you can 3a into a near stand still I’m not interested in hearing otherwise. Go big or go home !!

zanadude

Medalist
Country
Japan
I love Mirai…but her PCS is not going to improve when she spends the first 10 percent of her program prepping to jump a triple axel.

If she can't transition into the jump a little smoother, then she loses about as much as she gains by doing it.

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
Apparently Evgenia scored a WR in PCS! I didn't notice that!

*leaves before the madness begins:scard7:*

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
I was a bit busy to comment properly during the competition but congrats on another lovely skate, Zhenya. Gorgeous as always.
I was so happy to see Satoko skate again and she looked quite fierce, but I wish she'd kept the original black dress. The pink washes her out a bit and it doesn't seem to fit with the fierceness of her expression. Her step sequence was sooo lovely.
Grats on the rotated 3A, Mirai.
Good luck to all the ladies tomorrow.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Satoko being in the OLY team will be an insult to such gorgeous talented technical and yet beautiful performers on the ice... as Wakaba, Marin and Mai...I just wish there's no special credit for her past achievements or politics...

Don't get me wrong, I loved Satoko's program, spins, step sequence but those jumps getting positive GOE in comparison with huge difficult jumps getting lower GOE is not a sport. It used to be enough to get on the world's podium, but not now... Radionova, Satoko and Tuk are the thing of the past. They will never get as good as current generation.

She's still coming back from a terribly painful injury. We should wait and see what she does at Skate America and more importantly at Japanese Nationals.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
:)
to continue:

Vanessa James - masterclass on how to rock out catsuits at any occasion

Wenjing Sui/Cong Han - synchronized hair flips class combined with course of 'how to make time to side-eye judges in the air'

Boyang - how to shimmy

omg, can Wakaba please assist Boyang's class!?