2017 GP Rostelecom Cup Free Dance | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Rostelecom Cup Free Dance

GGFan

Record Breaker
This S/B program is one of the worst musical decisions of the season by a top team. Why not just skate to regular gorgeous Liebstraum?? I'll always love those first set of twizzles though, and I like that they had unique positions in their spin.

jan

On the Ice
I really like the Shibutanis but this music is not a great choice for an Olympic year.

gmyers

Record Breaker
B/s have no choice. They must immediately change coaches. Re-emerge at russian Nationals. Same with s/b

AliAle

On the Ice
WOW, that's a very good TES from S/B, they'll probably take over from B/S in the free.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
if you want Liebestraume with lyrics please use the original O Lieb, so lang. The singing in the middle is scary. Nice program though!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Nice! Except.. first set of twizzles. Where they even moving across the ice? It looked like spin, not twizzles.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
The TES is.. incredible.

I hate the singing part of this music. Bleh.

Otherwise it was good.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Who's your son??

Oh wait was Beethoven blind?

This is all becoming more and more mysterious to me.

conrad orzel : adopted son (i e i started his fan fest but he does some pantomime this year... so he is going to lose some of his privileges)

beethoven was deaf

Lester

Piper and Paul are made of magic dust and unicorns
Final Flight
TAT comments about the programme are killing me :D

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Not even Ivan is hot enough to make me stand this song.

maybe deeper cleavage in his 'shirt'/blouse will help?:laugh:, he looks kind of...baletic for me, bot taken from 'Sleeping Beauty' play, not the 'Love Story'...

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
Okay I criticized S/B yesterday because of the execution (especially on the pattern) but this was GREAT ! So well executed !! (try to ignore the vocals though)

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
S/B have horrible twizzles. They're so deceptive. No ice coverage at all; they're practically pirouettes. I still loathe that program. Schmaltzfest. I feel like I need a shot of insulin.

Yes. How on Earth they managed to get a TES close to Shibs'?
And this program is so tacky and saccharine...

Roast Toast

Medalist
Looks like G/P won't hang on to the bronze. I'm sad for them but happy for my score in the predictions game :scard7: