2017 GPF Pairs SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 GPF Pairs SP

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh man, Australian Nationals is on as well, and I wanted to watch our pairs - although Harley and Katia aren't there, but I do love T/M and the new score box... So I'm gonna watch this instead :p Although right now the Youtube stream is showing Russian ads :laugh: They have that same Forge of Empires ad!

Good luck to all the pairs and especially T/M!

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Off topic question: How come the ISU logos and fonts/scoring fonts/website all look different when events are held in Japan?

The regular website is made by SwissTiming, whereas the Japanese one is made by Comnet which is a Japanese company. As Japanese is read differently, it's understandable that they created different layouts for the same information.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Never ceases to amuse me to see Jan Dijkema at a figure skating event... we don't even have any Dutch figure skaters in the GP series.

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Feodor's tiny man bun never fails to crack me up...seriously dude, why?

The camera man here seems to really love Meghan.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Yu:love:, such a swan out there!

Ksenia tho - looking more DIVA than usual:drama:

LadyB

Record Breaker
Ksenia & Fedor are up for it!!! I'm dying a million deaths here.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
So I got to work and realized I didn't bring any headphones, which means this will be a very silent watching session for me.... :palmf:

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Wow Zhang looks so powerful compared to the other guys! Which is interesting because one of the other Chinese pairs has like the smallest pairs guy I've ever seen.