2017 JGP Latvia Short Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 JGP Latvia Short Dance

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
ok... i have now been up for 20 hours... most of them were spent working (about 16?) and i am passing out... but i really want to finish dance....

this is the first and last year i follow juniors LOL... i will be dead by the time GP starts...

TMC

Record Breaker
I liked the Germans a lot! Shame about the weird fall :( They did a samba roll, too! I've been wondering why we haven't seen more of those.

ETA: PB by 5 pts even with a fall!

auser

Record Breaker
ok... i have now been up for 20 hours... most of them were spent working (about 16?) and i am passing out... but i really want to finish dance....

this is the first and last year i follow juniors LOL... i will be dead by the time GP starts...

Sweet dreams if you zzzzzz out :).

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Darn twizzles! But I get the hype now, I do

agile, precise in matching each others leg angles... good speed and flow.

however, i am not connecting yet... they are so young... so we will see... age can be a factor for that.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
one comment : some people/skaters complain that ballroom dance on ice isn't cool... well.. i love seeing the cha cha... i feel it works on ice...

auser

Record Breaker
agile, precise in matching each others leg angles... good speed and flow.

however, i am not connecting yet... they are so young... so we will see... age can be a factor for that.

She does lean forward a bit, I think for speed? But she will have plenty of time to learn to get the push from her blades.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Well, this was a fun event, but I'll be skipping the Pairs FS as I want to catch up with the Ladies SP first. Yay, so much figure skating, overdose!

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
For the Greens to medal right out of the gate despite being perhaps the youngest team on the JGP this season would be a big deal for them. I think they have a great future and will be beating the Russian teams ahead of them in just a few years if they keep improving which i think they will since they already have such good basics.

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I noticed the Greens several years ago when they were Novices. Their IT factor was obvious even then.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Yeah, the Greens are something special. Before nationals a couple years ago I saw some posts here about them, paid attention to them during the Novice competition, and was hooked. They are so sharp, smooth, and confident.