2017 Jr Worlds Ladies FS | Page 26 | Golden Skate

2017 Jr Worlds Ladies FS

breadstal

Record Breaker
Gold: Alina Zagitova (RUS)
Silver: Marin Honda (JPN)
Bronze: Kaori Sakamoto (JPN)

Congratulations to medalists who all were amazing in both short and long programs :agree:

liv

Record Breaker
Another good skate, although kind of bland after the other 2... but she delivered after those 2 girls, so well done. Lots to like about her skating.
I did not pay attention to juniors last year, but this was fun to watch.

Zagitova, next year, might make ladies actually interesting for a change with the scores she is getting.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Is Alina and Marin both age eligible for PyeongChang? My my my i worry for the US ladies.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
The best thing is that she's happy with her Bronze. I love you Kaori-chan! Next season, get better programs. Heheh. :biggrin:

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
So many SBs in the last group. And two 200 pointers in the podium! Great job, ladies!

Kittosuni

Medalist
Wow even a lights out skate from Marin cant beat Zagitova's usual skate. Top 3 are definitely ready for seniors!

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
The inflation level is insane and very bad for any veterans thinking of a come back.

Mao, Carolina. Gracie Mirai Ashley.. you are among them.

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
I beg to differ. Marin is refined and graceful, floats and had nice jumps. Alina is a powerhouse and does technically more than any senior. Both were incredible and deserving of a win here.

How do you differ? I acknowledge Alina has great tech and was very impressive here esp skating after Marin's scores. That really doesn't mean she isn't sloppy. Every single one of her moves are sloppy.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Kaori is touched, so cute! Awesome junior competition. I don't see that much difference to most seniors, so there is that.

MarinHondas

Final Flight
The inflation level is insane and very bad for any veterans thinking of a come back.

Mao, Carolina. Gracie Mirai Ashley.. you are among them.

Ashley has no where to come back from aha but really only Evgenia is safe next season. Im afraid another 10 year drought for american ladies...

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Well, the judge panel was all European, which probably accounts for Marin and Alina's similar PCS, if we're going by political conspiracies. Even then, Alina's TES was high enough it probably wouldn't have made a difference.

breadstal

Record Breaker
My personal congratulations to Eunsoo, 4th is such an amazing result :luv17: She broke Russia-Japan domination :luv17: She's actually the only skater in TOP6 who is not age-egible for next senior season. I hope she will bring even better results next season :love:

largeman

choice beef
Medalist
Interviewer: what are your plans now that the season has ended?
Alina (through translator): I will go back home and continue my training

:rofl: