2017 Jr Worlds Ladies FS | Page 27 | Golden Skate

2017 Jr Worlds Ladies FS

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
My personal congratulations to Eunsoo, 4th is such an amazing result :luv17: She broke Russia-Japan domination :luv17: She's actually the only skater in TOP6 who is not age-egible for next senior season. I hope she will bring even better results next season :love:

and better programs
pleeeeaaaaase

krispy

Rinkside
Is this what the ISU judges want the other girls to imitate next year (cause they will), Do nothing in the first half then backload your program then you get the PCS? ... and whats funny is that out of all the components Zagitova actually beat Honda in CO?

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
208... There are senior ladies who can't get to 200 at all! She's going to be such a force next season.

Edit: Wait, will she be a senior next season?

Zagitova?

I was just writing a reply saying "Nope. Too young".

But then I decided to look up the dates, and the deadline for Seniors next season is 1[SUP]st[/SUP] July 2002.

So, given that she was born on 18[SUP]th[/SUP] May 2002, she will actually be old enough.

Scary thought!

CaroLiza_fan

mcq

Record Breaker
Congrats ALina, Marin and Kaori!

Though I prefer Marin's skating way way way more. I think it can't be helped if she got lower TES. Hopefully it will serve as a motivation for her to upgrade her TES for her senior debut season! And congrats for Marin for breaking 200!

I hope it will be enough to get her 2 GP spots, I think her season's best and world standing is pretty good ^^

breadstal

Record Breaker
Is this what the ISU judges want the other girls to imitate next year (cause they will), Do nothing in the first half then backload your program then you get the PCS? ... and whats funny is that out of all the components Zagitova actually beat Honda in CO?

KSU better get her top choreographers :agree:

largeman

choice beef
Medalist
Interviewer: what's your impression of the Taiwanese audience?
Alina (through translator): They have been warm and welcoming to me since I arrived.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
LOL though, that Alina and Marin had the exact same score in TR. I find that amusing.

liv

Record Breaker
The top girls would do really well in seniors, right now, today. I think they could both be podium contenders at Senior World's in 2 weeks.

Personally, I think Marin is more the complete package, but the judges are doing what they are doing and we continue to not understand. I see how amazing Alina is, but it is the scoring under pcs that confounds me.

Last edited:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
ok yall
do we have a list of upcoming juniors that are doing tanos/rippons?
I know that Yelim and Yoo are so the Koreans are in. Who else?

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Oh lovely Marin, you are the winner in my mind if it is Senior level judging ;)

Maturity, Refinement, Attention to detail is simply on another level.

breadstal

Record Breaker
ok yall
do we have a list of upcoming juniors that are doing tanos/rippons?
I know that Yelim and Yoo are so the Koreans are in. Who else?

Kam Yun-kyung? She was 6th in this year's senior nationals. I think she's You Young's age?

lady_bee

Medalist
It's over! What a competition! Great job girls:hap10:.
I was too nervous to post anything, but their nerves are much stronger than mine.

Kaori! I am very happy for you! I don't care much about Alina nor Marin, because you are my favorite;) Your smile always makes me happy!