2017 Worlds Short Dance | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Short Dance

MIM

Medalist
Kazsport is broadcasting sd now? Thank you for the tip:thank:

It worked for the last team of the group 4. Now they are showing a football field, which makes me nervous a little bit. They will go back to the ice link once resurfacing is over, I hope. I will let you know.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
If you are going to skate the blues Eric Clapton is a good choice.

Well done by team China.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Poles should stay in the lead after that. But the Chinese have really improved as performers over the last 2 or 3 years. Really improved.

Lota

Record Breaker
It's so nice to see diversity in ice dance, and teams like the Chinese higher up the ranks :yes:

Giselle

Medalist
Lauriault/LeGac won't make the free :( Honestly I feel like they were a bit undermarked because the 2 spots are not in danger...

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Grrr! I had to reboot the browser and firefox decided it would be a great time to install 978439873489732897498734892374 upgrades. And it had to be for a team I feel very sentimental about. If I remember correctly, they didn't qualify for the FD last year.

My antivirus updated to a new edition this morning, and wanted to restart the computer. But fortunately I was able to make it wait until the resurfacing

Which was handy, as I was planning to restart it then anyway! :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

tulosai

Record Breaker
I really don't know why but these two never do much for me. I feel like I really should like them but somehow they never move me.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I still find the Danes' SD dull dull dull but that may well be the best performance of it they've given of it all season. And he should get bonus points for doing an Elvis program without attempting to look or move like Elvis in any way.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
That was good. Much faster than anyone else so far.

I wonder if Sorenson is up for grabs without 4everchan here.