2018-19 Grand Prix Final Pairs Free Skate | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2018-19 Grand Prix Final Pairs Free Skate

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
I love T/M in their free skate. Why James Brown, of all people, for the short? They could do a fantastic Seven Nation Army or Nemesis if they want to go modern, or maybe something from the Gorillaz for a “fun” programme. There are real options out there, but both the dreaded Candyman and this season’s SP somehow cheapen the quality of their elements.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I love T/M in their free skate. Why James Brown, of all people, for the short? They could do a fantastic Seven Nation Army or Nemesis if they want to go modern, or maybe something from the Gorillaz for a “fun” programme. There are real options out there, but both the dreaded Candyman and this season’s SP somehow cheapen the quality of their elements.

Oooooo oooooo or "Satellite" by Lena.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Unpopular opinion: this program does nothing for me- it's aesthetically inoffensive, I guess. This Savchenko-style program only works if you're actually emoting, earth to Morozov. He's even more dull than Klimov. (sorry, still love your SS Fedor.)

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Hmm, gold is definitely out of the question, but we'll have to see.

GGFan

Record Breaker
I'm so happy that the music did not distract from the elements! This was my favorite T/M performance despite the mistakes

s_parks

Record Breaker
Look, if Sui willed her sbs jumps to happen, people need to be landing their throws.

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Tech score was lower J/C, but they had a lead after the short. we'll see what happens.

rachno2

Record Breaker
Can’t say this program does much for me (I still don’t think they’ve found the right vehicle), but my Kolyada complex is starting to attach itself to T/M, albeit to a much milder extent. They are so talented, and their elements are so jaw-droppingly good when they execute, but packaging and nerves are letting them down. It’s too bad, and Evgenia is too beautiful to be that sad.

Lota

Record Breaker
Aw, Zhenia looked so sad (or in actual pain, couldn't really tell) :sad21:

oly2018

Final Flight
These two are really struggling this season. This program isn't bad, but there are times they both just look lost out there because their expression is so blank. I get moments of emotion from her, but they are fleeting. I don't know if it is a confidence thing, but the judges want to help them. They really just have to deliver.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I feel awful for what I'm about to say, because I think they really have so much talent, but that was

uhm

uh

well here goes....

prodigiously boring.

Why oh why is it so hard to find the right program for these two?

s_parks

Record Breaker
For their skating quality, it is utterly disappointing that they haven't stepped up as the no. 1 pair in absence of S/H and Savchenko.