2018 Europeans Mens FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2018 Europeans Mens FS

GGFan

Record Breaker
Newsflash to skaters everywhere: I loved MR too but actually paid attention and knew Ewan was a pedestrian singer. To subject us to this without the context of the movie?? Please stop! Just had to get that out. :hopelessness:

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Happy that things are going better for Romain today. Well done :agree:
But he doesn't do anything for me and I don't think he's that handsome :slink:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Newsflash to skaters everywhere: I loved MR too but actually paid attention and knew Ewan was a pedestrian singer. To subject us to this without the context of the movie?? Please stop! Just had to get that out. :hopelessness:

And if anyone uses his version of Be our Guest from Beauty and the Beast instead of the Jerry Orbach version I might have to kill them. Just saying.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I'd be happy to never sit through a MR program again, but I think Grant did better with this music. Romain is a bit lacking in expressiveness and there's just no energy here.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Attention male singles skaters(well, everyone actually): do not skate to anything from MR if your name isn't Andrew Torgashev.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
WOW
Well Ponsart wasn't perfect, but it was sooooo great.

Cried a little in happiness for him [emoji4]

Allez la France [emoji632]

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
At least he landed the quad that got him into Euros over Kevin!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
BTW.. off topic but the best Ewan is Trainspotting Ewan. Renton for the win.

pesto

On the Ice

Yeah, I could cope with Ewan in the context of the movie, but my toes clench so hard when I hear him singing outside of that context, that I think I'm going to bust a tendon. Just awful, and I would dedudct points for tone-deafness for anyone who chooses to skate to it! :mad:

pearly

Record Breaker
Where are my tango people from the SD discussion? This Cumparsita (minus the voiceover) actually sounds like something you would hear at a milonga (tango dance event). Some flamenco arms that don't belong, but I really really appreciate this choice of music for a tango program.