2018 Europeans Mens SP

Andrea82

Medalist
Protocols

http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1718/ec2018/ec2018_Men_SP_Scores.pdf

Judges were as follows

Judge No.1 Ms. Mary CHAPMAN (UK)

Judge No.2 Ms. Hanna THEN (Poland)

Judge No.3 Ms. Hege ROSTO JENSEN (Norway)

Judge No.4 Ms. Ulla FAIG (Germany)

Judge No.5 Ms. Kadi ZVIRIK (Estonia)

Judge No.6 Ms. Marjo KANKAANRANTA (Finland)

Judge No.7 Ms. Adriana DOMANSKA (Slovakia)

Judge No.8 Ms. Senem AHISKAL (Turkey)

Judge No.9 Ms. Salome CHIGOGIDZE (Georgia)

Kittosuni

Medalist
Again anyone has theory why the judges did not give Samarin the +COMBO with his 4T making it invalid and scoring zero? He lost atleast 5 points with that and should moved him behind Kolyada.

I really can't think of any

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Ah, I'd thought the first jump in Samohin's combo was a quad. That explains that.

Poor kid. Must be demoralizing. Hope he's alright.

Sjs5572

Final Flight
Again anyone has theory why the judges did not give Samarin the +COMBO with his 4T making it invalid and scoring zero? He lost atleast 5 points with that and should moved him behind Kolyada.

Samarin got credit for 4T on protocols.

NicolettaL

Final Flight

We are talking about CSKA skater hun

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker

The protocols show it was in fact scored 6.30

So it probably just wasn't scored in the moment on the display

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker

It didn't score zero; he got 5.50 for the 4Lz+COMBO and 6.30 for the 4T

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Hey, Jorick got rid of the man bun! :hap93:
Got a pair of scissors. I would also do the same for Jason Brown too. It was endearing but Jason has been around a while now and some of his antics are not so cute any more. That being said despite the splats it is clear it is Javier and then whoever.

I wish we would stop focussing on the guys looks- it is rather demeaning. But back the skating - Misha looks fairly consistent so I think he will go for Russia. I still feel for Voronov but I think looking at the results of Aliev and even Samarin. It's over this year for Sergei. I am not so sure deservedly but it is what it is.

Andrea82

Medalist
Ms Adriana Domanska gave 9.0 to Samarin for Skating Skills, Performance and Composition.
There were 2 8.5 for Performance, by Hanna Then and Seen Ahiskal

Fentz has an element at 0. The CSSp

For Composition Slavik Hayrapetyan ranged from 5.25 to 8.0. Judged 7 liked him a lot.

British judge didn't like Sondre Boe.
Slovak judge like Ponsart scoring him over 7. Demirboga over 6.50 (even the Turkish judge didn't go over 6.0 with him) and Montoya over 7 with her. But she had Rizzo at 7.0 and Boe below 6.0

Samohin quad was judged ok
3A UR
and 3T of the combo downgraded