2018 Europeans Mens SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2018 Europeans Mens SP

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
hello everyone!!!:cheer:

at work, but phone booted on YT stream, I'm just waiting to be dumped for my skating-obsessive behaviour...:slink::laugh:

good luck to everyone, I am really looking forward to those last 2 groups and waiting for Jorik and Deniss in particular:)

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
One of my favorite performances of all time was from Monaco's Kim Lucine skating his SP to Mario Bros at Europeans in full Mario get up LOL [emoji23]

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Suprisingly, ISU results page is still not working. This is the current standing (after first group):
1. Demirboga (TUR) 61.27
2. Lewton Brain (MONaco) 54.64
3. Loupolover (AZE) 52.44
4. Obreykov (SWE) 50.24
5. Stakelum (IRL) 43.05

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
One of my favorite performances of all time was from Monaco's Kim Lucine skating his SP to Mario Bros at Europeans in full Mario get up LOL [emoji23]

i think it was a fan favourite at 2014 worlds too! he was invited to gala:dance3:

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
First group pretty much as you'd expect. I really loved Nicky OBREYKOV!

Bon courage, Romain! [emoji632]

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker

i think it was a fan favourite at 2014 worlds too! he was invited to gala:dance3:

and what amazing idea it was! the 2014 Worlds gala with Carolina Kostner and Tomas Verner doing 'Super Mario Bros' with Kim was outstanding and I get back to it very often:)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
and what amazing idea it was! the 2014 Worlds gala with Carolina Kostner and Tomas Verner doing 'Super Mario Bros' with Kim was outstanding and I get back to it very often:)

Japan sure knows how to entertain their audience :dance3:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I want Jiri to do well, because I want to see happy Tomas in K&C :luv17:

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
I'm here but will likely be very busy at work to pay full attention, sadly.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
OMG the new TES box! I like it, actually, though I slightly preferred the look of the Japanese one at GPF. But this is nice!