2018 Europeans Short Dance | Page 20 | Golden Skate

2018 Europeans Short Dance

hortensja

On the Ice
Oh I love always their K&C expressions and emotions: he is happy crazy and she is "oh, oh well, thanks" :D

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Hmm disappointing position for the French teams, in my opinion. Can anyone explain what happened? I don't really understand Ice Dance scoring too well.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
B/S is seven points under P/C. I wonder in what world that's close, and how did you expect them to score. That's not even enough to make a dent on the podium at Worlds/Olympics, and Euros is in Russia.

I was talking about the panel, not the judges, before the provisional TES went up.
Anyway, I was obviously wrong, since they are currently sitting in 4th place right now.
The support is now obvious towards Alexandra / Ivan, who are now magically equally scored on PCS to Anna/Luca and Katia/Dimitri (though their skill is much much lower but oh well)

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
I was talking about the panel, not the judges, before the provisional TES went up.
Anyway, I was obviously wrong, since they are currently sitting in 4th place right now.
The support is now obvious towards Alexandra / Ivan, who are now magically equally scored on PCS to Anna/Luca and Katia/Dimitri (though their skill is much much lower but oh well)

And their PCS were better than P/C four years ago, so what

Leppis

On the Ice
S/B were enjoyable and I totally agree with their score. Looking forward to their FD tomorrow. I really think that in the next olympic cycle they will be a serious threat.

P/C score's were a little bit high imo, i would have them one or two points lower. They've performed that program better and Gabby was a bit shaky today.