2018 Internationaux de France Rhythm Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018 Internationaux de France Rhythm Dance

Weetos

Final Flight
It's so strange that the local Eurosport Players have different scheduling, I've double checked mine and it looks like they plan on showing everything, both online and on TV (on Eurosport2). The only drawback is the local commentary, I hate it with a passion.

Yeah British Eurosport has everything live with commentary, I just checked, I was wondering what the fuss was about!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Nice to see a Reed still competing.

Pity it's not Chris.

I don't mean for that to sound as bad as it does. I'm not wishing that Alison wasn't competing.

What I mean is that I wish Chris and Kana were still together. Because they were soooooo good.

CaroLiza_fan

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Oh, but it's so difficult to look for someone you've no idea how s/he looks like :) :) :) Or at least I've no idea what distinctive element I should concentrate on: a red rose in the mouth? A hat with sunflowers? Bright yellow pants? :)

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
That was one of the few “MY LUGGAGE!” lifts that I didn’t hate. She has a solid core. Didn’t just get tossed around.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I like P/M and their drama llamas, and cool lifts are still cool. I enjoyed that!

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Pity it's not Chris.

I don't mean for that to sound as bad as it does. I'm not wishing that Alison wasn't competing.

What I mean is that I wish Chris and Kana were still together. Because they were soooooo good.

CaroLiza_fan

Oh, I agree- Chris and Kana were favorites of mine.

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Oh, but it's so difficult to look for someone you've no idea how s/he looks like :) :) :) Or at least I've no idea what distinctive element I should concentrate on: a red rose in the mouth? A hat with sunflowers? Bright yellow pants? :)

I'm blonde, dark blue coat, quite young, we're both holding flags. I'll be grinning :)

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Betina POPOVA / Sergey MOZGOV
Music: Tango: "Volver" by Maxime Rodriguez
Choreography by: Anjelika Krylova
Costumes: Basic black tango dress for her, black pants and shirt with red and black Spanish toredor-style jacket for him

Required Elements:

Lots of Uber Trauma Drama Tango steps to Set the Mood. Lots and lots of them. LOL! And then
TR Pattern 1 - Level 3 YYYN , .96goe
TR Pattern 2 - Level 1 NNNY, .80goe
You could see them losing the beat a bit off the second set.
Twizzles - level 3 for her, 4 for him. Really well done. A bit off sync in the second set, but great speed and distance. 1.56 goe
ML Step Seq - Level 2. They're getting the hatchet like everyone else. Level 2, 1.13 G
Ro Lift - The behind the back position is impressive. Level 4, .69 goe
Lovely steps at the end where she is practically lying on the ice, gripping his boot. Nicely done. That requires an insane amount of core strength and balance.

These two are redeifining the term "sophomore slump." But it looks like they're starting to get it together. I still think they can threaten the top Russian teams. Give 'em time.

Scoare: 63.64

Deduction may be for a long lift.

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
So much for avoiding Basics....

I like him more than her.