2018 Junior World Championships Ladies FS | Page 27 | Golden Skate

2018 Junior World Championships Ladies FS

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I think that whatever can be said about this girl, she embodies 'put your mind on something and do it' way of thinking in some spectacular range...

Warwick360

Medalist
nobody is going to beat her even Zagitova.

Which is why I want Zagitova to win Worlds this year. Feels like in the coming years or year, we'll be starting with a clean slate, season after season. The same way Radionova and Elizaveta became non factors in the Olympics equation within a season or two.

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Holy hell! Sasha, you were born to make history!!! (Hey, we can say it, the girl with her Makkachin plush has been thoroughly corrupted by Evgenia).

(She'd have won the men's silver with that score!!!)

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Trusova is a history maker, but I still like Kostornaia skating more.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
That score is correct. She does not need a PCS bonus. I totally adore what she did technically but let’s get real that was a jumping clinic.

rikaquegira

On the Ice
heartbroken for Kihira but not surprised.

And the Tiny boss keeps getting more and more amazing!!!! I'm happy for her and not at all surprised.

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
She landed it! Great but +2 GOE is ridiculously absurd for the 4S. I think the judges were overwhelmed by the moment

Yes GOEs for quads were generous but i call it bonus for historic moment in figure skating.