2018 Junior World Championships Ladies SP | Page 24 | Golden Skate

2018 Junior World Championships Ladies SP

MIM

Medalist
Lovely genuine skate from Mako. I love to be in Coach Yamada's camp. She brings the innate grace out of each skater. (i.e. SHOMA)

Plus, the tasteful music choice!!

schizoanalyst

Medalist
This is just random and maybe I'm misremembering, but did Starr Andrews pull out of this? I thought she was sent here.

da96103

Record Breaker
I have to say the Junior Men and Ladies' music choice is quite (long pause) interesting.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
This is just random and maybe I'm misremembering, but did Starr Andrews pull out of this? I thought she was sent here.

yup she decided to focus on 4CC instead

which is odd because she could've skated here too

edited: forgot that she was injured as well. thanks andromache

QuadSal

On the Ice
Starr couldn't compete due to her injury preventing her from doing a Lutz or Flip which is required in the short programe.

Szeptuszka

On the Ice
Amazing jumps and speed! She really improved a lot since the inconsistent girl she was just a season ago. Why the muzak-y Bohemian cover, though :laugh: I'd appreciate the original used at least for the finale :laugh:

andromache

Record Breaker
Ting wuzrobbed and should be in 3rd or 4th tbh.

The ride-out Mako gets on her landing edge is just incredible to watch.

rlopen

On the Ice
I see that even on the World stage, Stanislava is still robbing people of their rightful placements. *sigh*

ks777

Record Breaker
Lovely genuine skate from Mako. I love to be in Coach Yamada's camp. She brings the innate grace out of each skater. (i.e. SHOMA)

Plus, the tasteful music choice!!

I am pleasantly surprised that she doesn't have obvious bad jumping techniques that I usually see from her students, like Kana Murakami, Yukari Nakano and Shoma.

Grin

Medalist
I'm so salty RuFed butchered Tarakanova and robbed Gubanova just to give Konstantionva another chance to get 180 total score at junior worlds. With Tarakanova/Gubanova/Sherbakova Russia could have a podium sweep

Shayuki

Record Breaker
I see that even on the World stage, Stanislava is still robbing people of their rightful placements. *sigh*
Not sure how she got 62.63 points with that performance, especially considering the UR, the e edge and the downgrade two-foot landing.

Should have been around 54 points.

Sk8rBoii

On the Ice
The free skate should be interesting. It seems that russian girls will take 1st and 2nd (they've been so consistent the whole season), but it'll be a battle for bronze, for sure! So many with the potential, and so many with inconsistency issues

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
oh man
5th-9th are basically battling each other within 2 points :eeking::hpull:

slay that LP tomorrow, Eunsoo! :thank::hap10::cheer: