2018 Lombardia Trophy Rhythm Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018 Lombardia Trophy Rhythm Dance

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I have to say.. I do not care for these costumes. His has some kind of weird faux jacket going on.

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
Wagret & Souquet-Well, what do you know? They look good together. New partnership/international debut. Opening part was the best. Program uses her long legs well. (Would be even better with more stretch). He needs more command. Expression got lost in the second half. Looked like they were thinking through the steps.

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
Well, gotta go, folks. Here's hoping someone will capture Hurtado & Khaliavin's RD on film & post it.

vesperalvioletta

Medalist
Country
United-States
Good morning, afternoon or evening everyone! I don't usually spend time in ice dance threads, but I'm here to learn and enjoy!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Good morning, afternoon or evening everyone! I don't usually spend time in ice dance threads, but I'm here to learn and enjoy!

Welcome vv. Feel free to ask away if you have any questions. People here are very generous with explaining the intricacies about ID.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Apparently the judges are also struggling with the new GOE system.

...as addition to ID being such clear and straightforward discipline...The level of confusion this season will sure be high also among viewers...

vesperalvioletta

Medalist
Country
United-States
Welcome vv. Feel free to ask away if you have any questions. People here are very generous with explaining the intricacies about ID.

Thanks! Ice dance is definitely one of those disciplines that I enjoy watching but have trouble understanding how the elements are judged.

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
...I like Victoria and Carlo, but unless that was the stream glitching they desperately need a smoother cut of Le Jazz Hot.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I dunno, that manbun at least seems legit...like it's got some volume. The worst ones are where you're like "Why do you even have that in a bun, dude?"

Barbara F-P is looking animated!

Wow Sara's dress is very sparklely!

LadyB

Record Breaker
Sara and Kirill, I wish you the very best of luck and a great dance!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Hmm, I would have the Parsons ahead of that actually.

It's all very busy at the moment. Early days. The program may be a bit too choreographed at the moment. it doesn't feel like the dance has room to breathe yet.

She looks amazing though.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
one of the best senior RD so far I'd say - very musical, coherent program with lots of quiet attitude and confidence in carriage. Great pattern in my untrained eye, very well punctuated. I love elements' placement in particular. Sara is magnificent as usual!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I still say Fedor Klimov's was the worst man bun last year. It was.. sad.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Hmm, I would have the Parsons ahead of that actually.

It's all very busy at the moment. Early days. The program may be a bit too choreographed at the moment. it doesn't feel like the dance has room to breathe yet.

She looks amazing though.

Judges agreed apparently.