2018 Nepela Trophy Ladies Free Skate | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2018 Nepela Trophy Ladies Free Skate

gonewiththewind25

Final Flight
My heart breaks every time Polina doesn't do well because she has so much potential and she really could be the number one Russian... It's so frustrating to see her struggling to put it together :(

Marius

Art on Ice
Final Flight
Polina TSURSKAYA - RUS - Music: Leningrad
3Lz (<, fall)
2nd jump - intended Flip but the camera was not there :noshake:
2A
2A, off axis, maybe <
FCSp
ChSq
1Lz
2Lo step out
3S-2T
StSq
CCoSp
LSp
terrible skate for Polina.. I'm sorry for her :(

TSS: 100.22 TCS: 154.61 currently 3rd

rikaquegira

On the Ice
Polina’s program is so good! You can see it. Unfortunately the jumps were a struggle...
I hope she’s more prepared next time. That was tough to watch.
[emoji24]

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
It is getting easier and easier to pick out the Juliets once you know what the costume choices nearly always are.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Well this is exciting for Slovakia though, a skater in the final group, she has a chance to do really well here! :) Go home girl!

Although another R&J is there a new movie coming out? Are these ladies still in school and they're doing the play this year in Literature class or something? :laugh:

pearly

Record Breaker
I was watching Bradie's program and thought... did you really need to find three different composers and use all of their RJs together in one program?

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
By the way, bad skate aside, I enjoyed Polina's FS! I hope to see it clean and lovely in the future.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Aww nuts, I said that and Silvia has to pause in her program for some unknown reason? Did she miss a combo there or something?

And Lil' Bet and Polina didn't have the best skates I'm afraid. :(

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I was watching Bradie's program and thought... did you really need to find three different composers and use all of their RJs together in one program?

It's the law. You have to represent all the Juliets or you are discriminating against someone.