2018 Olympic Figure Skating Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 Olympic Figure Skating Free Dance

ramurphy2005

Unabashed Mainer
On the Ice
Country
United-States
I've made a fresh batch of homemade hummous, with fresh tomatoes and avocado on the side, and white chocolate chip cookies for dessert. With Earl Gray tea.

I figure if the judging is as abysmal as yesterday at least I'll be and (for the most part) nutritiously fed!

The cookies are for my soul. :)

:nned_an_emoji_that_says_mmmmmmm_yummmy:

I just had some chocolate pudding. I had wine with the SD, but it's all gone.

Now, before I present myself as some sort of lush, I was watching the SD with five other people. :biggrin:

Allikat

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I'll be happy with whichever teams lay down the best programs getting onto the podium--regardless of order. Just, PUH-LEEZE, judges--no unfair downgrading or upgrading of any team's GOEs, Levels and/or PCs just to promote/demote teams you may favor or disfavor. It IS the judges--not the teams or their nationalities--who have caused the unfairness. So we can't blame the athletes.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Hello tech panel. You're all damn lucky there is no citizen's arrest available at the Olympics.

DAMN lucky.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
I made myself a rice noodle soup with shiitake mushrooms, woodear mushrooms, chinese sausage, meatballs, fish balls, mini bak choy sum, and bean sprouts. I'm all set! :D

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I haven't made anything for myself for dinner. I've been home for less than hour and I showered and took my contacts out. I'll do it during the ice resurfacing.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Good luck to every team! May your edges be deep and your costumes up!

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
Hello tech panel. You're all damn lucky there is no citizen's arrest available at the Olympics.

DAMN lucky.

I'm picturing skating fans taking a battering ram to the back doors of the arena and demanding fair calling...or else :laugh:

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
I'm rooting for P/C with all my heart! [emoji632]

But I want to wish everyone good luck, especially V/M. [emoji1063] I'll be so happy for all my Canadian friends and all of the V/M supporters if they win. They're amazing ice dancers, and they deserve it just as much as P/C.

Also special good luck wishes to S/S, H/D, and Chock/B. [emoji631] (Secret hope that Chock/Bates can steal the bronze. [emoji4])

Give peace a chance, people! [emoji1280][emoji111][emoji885][emoji1021]