2018 Olympic Figure Skating Ladies FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 Olympic Figure Skating Ladies FS

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
We made it guys- the final event of the Olympics! :drama: It seems like just yesterday we were watching the pairs short in the team event.

Personally, this has been a dream Olympics for me. Even though there were skaters I wanted to do better (basically all of Team USA outside the Shibs), every podium so far has made me so happy. Even if tonight doesn't play out like I hope, I'm still gonna be very satisfied.

Go Team Everyone! :yahoo:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Going to bed soon, so putting this up as a placeholder, and will add the links tomorrow.

Here is the link for the World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player (starts in 4 hours from now):
XXXX

Eurosport are due to join it 1h 30m into the competition at 02:30 GMT. So, just in time for #11 Nicole Rajičová in the middle of Group 2. But, that all depends on whether the weather affects the Freestyle Skiing.

Here is the link for the British Eurosport 1 coverage on the Player (starts in 5h 30m from now):
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/channel/e1br

Here is the Time Schedule:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1718/owg2018/OWG2018_LadiesSingleSkating_FS_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1718/owg2018/SEG004.HTM

Hope this helps.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Just wanted to take this chance to thank you for all your good work along with the rest of the crew. This is very helpful. Save me a pint for when I come over there.....

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
We made it guys- the final event of the Olympics! :drama: It seems like just yesterday we were watching the pairs short in the team event.

Personally, this has been a dream Olympics for me. Even though there were skaters I wanted to do better (basically all of Team USA outside the Shibs), every podium so far has made me so happy. Even if tonight doesn't play out like I hope, I'm still gonna be very satisfied.

Go Team Everyone! :yahoo:

Go team world! Sad to think we shall have to wait 4 more years for another....we can console ourselves that at least Worlds is coming up and drown our pain with a margaretta on National Margaritta Day.

pesto

On the Ice
Hoping for loads of personal best performances, but especially from those who had disappointing shorts.

And I'd love the Koreans to have really good skates to thrill the home crowd, and for Eteri to thaw just a bit.

GGFan

Record Breaker
Ooh the costume change is happening early in the night. It will set the tone for the fabulousness later on! :dev2::hap10:

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Lets close off a great Olympics with all clean skates! :hap93:

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Anyone who's got a feed let's please be nice and post them now :pray:

You never know when twitch will crash again or if this message board
will survive at all times

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Will there be a way to watch the lower groups online?

I've been able to watch through NBCOlympics. Not sure what country or cable provider you've got, though.

Otherwise, there will likely be some sort of Twitch stream or something like that that someone will post here.

GGFan

Record Breaker
They're asking Kristi about how she felt in 1992. I was so excited for her when she won. Fortunately for her no one went clean, so her "fall" didn't work against her.

I always rewatch her Nationals performance instead.

myself

Rinkside
I don't really have a favorite in this event.

Just hoping eveyone has a skate she can be proud of regardless of the eventual placements.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Nine out of ten events complete. Where has the time gone? Insanity, I tell ya.

Just as I was for the ladies short event, I feel groggy, disorientated, and exhausted. :tantrum: Someone needs to volunteer to hose me down with the cold water this time.

The Toronto Maple Leafs are playing tonight on TSN, so don’t be surprised to read in the news that a pregnant, crazy Canadian figure skating uber sawed off her father’s two hands, right at the wrists, because he wouldn’t stop channel switching with the remote control. :devil:

GGFan

Record Breaker
Nine out of ten events complete. Where has the time gone? Insanity, I tell ya.

Just as I was for the ladies short event, I feel groggy, disorientated, and exhausted. :tantrum: Someone needs to volunteer to hose me down with the cold water this time.

The Toronto Maple Leafs are playing tonight on TSN, so don’t be surprised to read in the news that a pregnant, crazy Canadian figure skating uber sawed off her father’s two hands, right at the wrists, because he wouldn’t stop channel switching with the remote control. :devil:

Important question left unanswered: Where is your Mom and her Newfie fervor? Is she nervous?

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Important question left unanswered: Where is your Mom and her Newfie fervor? Is she nervous?

She’s here in the living room and awake, though I expect she’ll go to bed and set an alarm for Kaetlyn’s skate time, like she did the other night for the short. :laugh:

Oh great, now DadSynchro is channel surfing and stopping at jeopardy. Argh.