2018 Olympic Figure Skating Ladies FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018 Olympic Figure Skating Ladies FS

schizoanalyst

Medalist
I have an exam and a half-done paper due tomorrow morning. A healthy, non-addicted individual would record the event, study and work tonight, and watch it later. I wonder what I’m gonna do!

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
I have an exam and a half-done paper due tomorrow morning. A healthy, non-addicted individual would record the event, study and work tonight, and watch it later. I wonder what I’m gonna do!

Every four years, though!

GGFan

Record Breaker
OT: I gotta give Scott Hamilton props for finding another way to reinvent himself. I thought he was done after NBC took him off prime time, but this pre and post show has really worked out for him. He's also made several appearances on the Today Show so he still has a national profile. Respect :bow:

millie

Medalist
Just imagine if Kaetlyn got Gold. I know it’s not going to happen but just imagine......if she do, I won’t be back....lol...

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Ok, now it’s time for the mandatory listing of our snack foods while we watch tonight’s events. I haven’t made it to the fridge yet, so my nom noms of choice are still TBA.

Oolong tea and chocolate parfait. No soda tonight- I've had waaaaay too much these past 2 weeks

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Currently nomming Chinese food and tea. Takes me forever to eat when skating is on. The anxiety! Drama! The need to post!

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I'm hoping for a Canadian, Japanese, or Mirai bronze (in that order). Alina & Evgenia are pretty much a lock for 1st & 2nd... I guess I'll take Alina over Evgenia, but really it doesn't matter much at this point :confused2:

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Oh my god, I’m getting the saw ready for limb amputation. Now he’s stopped at a Big Bang Theory rerun.

:ddevil:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Just imagine if Kaetlyn got Gold. I know it’s not going to happen but just imagine......if she do, I won’t be back....lol...

Really? That might just make me have more than a cursory interest in the women again.

Funny how that works.../

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Lol I have a CBC, NBC, NHK and Russian stream open :laugh2:

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Ok, now it’s time for the mandatory listing of our snack foods while we watch tonight’s events. I haven’t made it to the fridge yet, so my nom noms of choice are still TBA.

Snacks? I haven't had dinner yet. But the menu tonight is FarmBoy ribs and roasted potatoes.

charmblade

Final Flight
Had stir fry peppers and onions with a fried egg all wrapped up in a tortilla. No drinks tonight although I might make tea at some point.