2018 Olympic Figure Skating Mens FS | Page 142 | Golden Skate

2018 Olympic Figure Skating Mens FS

purpledream

On the Ice
It was my dream podium omg now I can say it so I won’t jinx it

Ahhhh I was desparately counting points after shoma fell on that opening jump! And the PCS

And he got silver? I was so convinced Javier was dead sealed for silver

Love the podium
So glad for all of them

AHHHHH I was like shouting and cheering in my living room. Only now to sensibly type my response.

Thank you all for the stream help!!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Is there already a link to plushies ceremony somewhere?? Apologies for trouble and thanks in advance!! :)

skate29

Rinkside
You guys, my heart is just so full. Everyone had their moment and skated with such heart. This Olympics for me has been less about how these athletes skate (although that part is amazing) and more about who they are as people. Yuzuru coming back from injury, Javi coming back after a rough season last year, Nathan coming back after those disaster shorts. Everything is right with the world honestly <3

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
OK just finished watching Nathan...I dunno why the hate, that's was totally epic!!! Spread eagles and everything, I take my hat off to him.

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
My hoped trio :yahoo:

No clean programs from the best skaters, but today it wasn't like Sochi's mess. I'm so happy, but also very impressed by Nathan's free :eeking:

I think that Nathan is now the favorite for the Worlds.

gerorin

On the Ice
Yuzu said he's really thankful of everybody's support, that he could even just get back to skating thanks to them.

And then my stream cuts off.

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
I'll take gimmicky with personality over fill in the blanks "beautiful lines" bs. Out of the jumping beans I thought his short came the closest to resembling a convincing program.

Jin's Short is an actual good program,
The free feels like something he kinda gets through

purpledream

On the Ice
Maybe Shoma was having a "blonde moment" :rofl:

Hahahahaha agreed. He had this calm demeanour in k&c too! Like not outpouring of emotions like his coach.

Just this ... really? Hmm is that so?
And then 10seconds later

Wow.

HAHHAHA <3 them all
And then Yuzu crying after that!! I can’t T-T

GGFan

Record Breaker
Dick Button's tweets about the top men are beautiful! So happy he was alive to see someone join him as a two time gold medalist. :love:

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
So happy for the medalists and especially for Javier to have won a historical Olympic medal for Spain, WOW!!! And the silver was so close..., but a medal is a medal, especially an Olympic one!

uncchristine99

Rinkside
That was amazing! Great competition and not too many spills... very proud of the US men--all top 10! Nathan's incredible redemption--I mean 215 and way clear of everyone else in the FS. Vincent was also surprisingly stunning--he was so under the radar compared to the other two. It's so exciting to have these two young men as the future of US men's skating. Adam was ethereal--he's been a picture of class and elegance. I miss that so much about skating.

And can we shout out to the two Israeli guys? They were wonderful!

Congrats to Hanyu, Uno, and Hernandez--all crazy skilled guys with so much heart. And they all have such different styles--it's really hard to pick between them. I loooved Hanyu's FS--that music was BOMB!! Hernandez also got me with his music selection--so much command and flare! That is a veteran right there! Uno's music was good but has been so overdone--he skated wonderfully though. He's the 2nd Daisuke to me!

This was such a fabulous competition--very exciting to watch, I think everyone placed where they should--the judging wasn't crazy lopsided. I personally wish Chen had placed 4th overall because I didn't think Jin had the PCS to back up the score he got but ah well... applause to all of them. It was a great contest! I love the Olympics!

gerorin

On the Ice
Yuzu interview ended with him thanking everybody for him being who he is, not just as a skater. He said his right leg put up with the pressure for him.

- the middle of the interview the stream blanked so I didn't catch it

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Is there already a link to plushies ceremony somewhere?? Apologies for trouble and thanks in advance!! :)

Do you have the Eurosport Player? They showed the entire plushie ceremony.

And Yuzuru, Shoma and Javier hugging it out. What a fluffy ball of happiness. I don't think it can get any more perfect than that.