2018 Olympic Figure Skating Team Event Day 3 | Page 53 | Golden Skate

2018 Olympic Figure Skating Team Event Day 3

joanne129

Rinkside
her program is so empty. the last minute in the program is so boring to watch, just sliding across the rink and random hand movements...

da96103

Record Breaker
Mirai's first clean competition 3A and happened in Olympics!

Someone prepare her virtual 3A goldenskate certificate.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Haha, Duhamel in the background leaped up and cheered when Mirai landed her 3A!

Seruleane

Final Flight
I don't feel anything from her skating. I don't see emoting, in the face or movements. Kudos for nailing the 3A though, that's the big story here.

She's gotten better IMO. There is still a reserved quality in her skating, and she's definitely no Evgenia, Carolina, or Satoko, but it's not the stone expression she had a couple seasons ago.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, Mirai has never been and may never be my cup of tea, but wow, that was a fantastic performance from her. She's over the moon and rightly so. Well done!!:hap10:

Artistry

On the Ice
I don't feel anything from her skating. I don't see emoting, in the face or movements. Kudos for nailing the 3A though, that's the big story here.

Me neigher. Nice 3A, but i felt nothing compared to, let’s say, Asada’s Olympic silver lp.

WeirwoodTreeHugger

On the Ice
Go Mirai!!!!

Probably still going to be 5th unless someone really melts down, but that's so awesome for her!

And late to the party, but no way should Adam have been behind Mikhail. That's just no. His PCS should've been enough to take him above. Ugh. Mad!

Kissx3

Final Flight
Another beautiful Olympic moment. And that's why we didn't need Bradie in there twice. Mirai is a perennial late season peaker.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Adam Rippon's emotional reaction shot after Mirai's skate made me really want to cry. I really love our American team this year <3

abbykitty

Rinkside
crying so hard right now with joy for Mirai! huge clean 3A yassssssss!! so so sooooo happy for her!! I don't even care what happens going forward....Mirai just won the Olympics for me. :)

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
TEAM CANADA'S FACES IN THE BACKGROUND WHEN MIRAI LANDED HER TRIPLE AXEL LOLOLOLOL

seriously funny