2018 Olympic Figure Skating Team Event Day 3 | Page 55 | Golden Skate

2018 Olympic Figure Skating Team Event Day 3

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
I actually agree with Mirai's PCS. Not too much performance there.

I have no problem with it if they kept the standard consistent. When you have that get 64, and Alina get 75 then yeah HUGE problem!!

icybear

Medalist
What an olympics moment for Mirai! She totally deserved this. My only problem is she was so invested in the jumps till the last second her artistry was so flat

risingtrot

On the Ice
Yes! A triple axel Olympic moment for Mirai! With or without team medals I am sure she is very happy. So happy for Mirai~ She's work hard for it and never relied on questionable PCS scoring to boost her scoring.

Lissy

Medalist
I'm so glad she got herself a red Amelie dress. Much better than the grey dress earlier this year.

HollyRose

On the Ice
I know this is sacrilege, but Mirai is so flat and expressionless while skating. She's such a joyful, vibrant person, so I don't get it.

Congratulations, though, other than that! Great to see her so happy.

Now go Kaori!! One of my new favorites. :love:

Leppis

On the Ice
I have no problem with it if they kept the standard consistent. When you have that get 64, and Alina get 75 then yeah HUGE problem!!

Not saying that Alina deserves 75, but her program is filled with transitions and choreo unlike Mirai's.

readernick

Medalist
God, I hate this program so much. I like Kaori but this is terrible. Her SP is so lovely too. Why did they do this?