2018 Skate Canada Ladies Short Program | Page 31 | Golden Skate

2018 Skate Canada Ladies Short Program

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Skate Canada is done for me :sad4: all I want is Zhenya to make the gpf now, okay world? is even that too much? first group at SC is sad.

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Wakababy!!! OMG, this is a FABULOUS SP. If Med slips, at least Wakaba could capitalize on it. Silver linings? Med should be happy for her, they're such good friends.

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wakaba is skating like she has no energy. I love this music, but she looks like she's totally not feeling it.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Jinx alert: I’m not watching anything tomorrow, two of my faves are ranked sixth right now.... :scowl:

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
YAAAS WAKABABY, I knew this short would be amazing and you SLAYED

mishulyia

On the Ice
I LOVE Wakaba’s music choice. I think she just needs to work it a bit more. Really let go and have fun with it.

Zhafiraiha

On the Ice
Woah okay so it seems like I missed Zhenya's performance. From the comments, I don't know if I want to go and watch it, but at the same time I really want to see how much her style's changed. Wakaba's turn right now, she's rocking it!

Fluture

Record Breaker
I feel like I jinxed Zhenya by watching her

What on earth happened

I have never seen her do a jump like this

Omg

6th how please someone tell me

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Wakaba HIGUCHI (JPN)
Energia
in...pretty ugly geometric-y multicoloured dress with black airbrushing at the sides but bonus points for nude mesh matching skin tone

2A
FCSp
3Lz-3T
CCoSp
3F! hangs on
StSq
LSp

I suppose everyone will go crazy over that music, but I just...didn't love it.

GGFan

Record Breaker
This screams show program to me but because it's Wakaba I'm willing to give it a chance. Love her energy, speed, and jumps. Still cannot believe how young she is. :hap10:

alinaharry

On the Ice
I feel like this could become one of my favorite programs, if she just did a little more. Hope it will come with more miles on the program.

winky97

Medalist
Ok kinda Happy with the showing of Liza and Starr. Starr had a rough SA so nice bounce back so far

firal

Record Breaker
I have a strange affinity for Wakaba's dress! Love to see her happy. Good save on that last jump.