2019 Junior Worlds Men's Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2019 Junior Worlds Men's Short Program

LadyB

Record Breaker
I'm in London, having a busy day at work and trying to watch as much Universiade and JW as I can. Think I'm going mental.... :hap93:

Let's rock, my lovely Russian boys and Stephen G!!!!

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
EurovisionSports works for Australia, although as I said I have to go to bed soon.

I'll watch the first group because of Rakhat - I like him!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
:eek:topic: Satine, can I ask why Uchimura Kohei has replaced our Queen :laugh2:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
:eek:topic: Satine, can I ask why Uchimura Kohei has replaced our Queen :laugh2:

Because the King needs some love, too! :love: :luv17:

Bless you for recognizing Kohei. I absolutely adore him! He is my second all-time favorite athlete (behind Yuna, of course) :eek::

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Because the King needs some love, too! :love: :luv17:

Bless you for recognizing Kohei. I absolutely adore him! He is my second all-time favorite athlete (behind Yuna, of course) :eek::

Your avatars are very royal :laugh: Bless him on continuing until Tokyo, unless Shirai Kenzo starts doing quintuple twists on floor the Japanese MAG team needs him. But on the other hand he's not a youngster anymore and those ankles need some love... Reminds me of another Japanese athlete, no wonder he respects King Kohei (sigh)

- - - Updated - - -

I feel bad for leaving the first group but I need a shower and the Zamboni's running over in Russia

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Your avatars are very royal :laugh: Bless him on continuing until Tokyo, unless Shirai Kenzo starts doing quintuple twists on floor the Japanese MAG team needs him. But on the other hand he's not a youngster anymore and those ankles need some love... Reminds me of another Japanese athlete, no wonder he respects King Kohei (sigh)

:hijacked:
I am very sad to know that if he does in fact make it to the 2020 Olympics, it will almost indefinitely be his last... But I am greatly consoled by the fact that however he performs will be in front of a home crowd, one of the biggest honors for an athlete. Both of his daughters will be old enough to view their dad in all of his glory by then and that is a wonderful thought as well!

Kenzo's twists are beyond insane. He is the Twist Prince, afterall. Not to go even more off topic, but, have you viewed his wiki lately? I was laughing about it the other day. His main picture looks like it was taken on a 20 year old Nokia phone :laugh2:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Edward Appleby. This name instantly associated legendary sir Humphrey Appleby from Yes, Minister TV series :)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Oh, that shot of the audience just reminded me to keep an eye out for tabsy!

If you're reading this, have you got a good supply of flags with you? ;) :biggrin:

Have a great time!

CaroLiza_fan