2019 Junior Worlds Men's Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2019 Junior Worlds Men's Short Program

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
A bouquet! :laugh:

Good on you! :biggrin:

You really are a credit to figure skating fans, with the amount of support you give to everybody. :bow: :bow: :bow:

CaroLiza_fan

I'm sitting in the blue bank on the opposite side to (and opposite) the judges. There are Malaysian and Japanese flags on the seats on front of me that someone has left.

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
If you saw the camera pan to the Korean flags, those were my hands waving on the side :laugh:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I'm sitting in the blue bank on the opposite side to (and opposite) the judges. There are Malaysian and Japanese flags on the seats on front of me that someone has left.

I will look for you:ghug:, watching at work, making it definitely more bearable these days;)

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
That was quite a skate performance wise from Andrey! I actually really enjoyed it live :laugh:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
(switches over) Hello all, how are the junior men faring?

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
OK, so I paused the stream after Kokura to go and have my dinner, and will be playing catch-up for the rest of the afternoon (should hopefully be caught up for the final group, unless they start showing interesting things during the intervals :) ).

Have to say, I am missing having Ted on commentary.

CaroLiza_fan

Shedi0806

On the Ice
OK, so I paused the stream after Kokura to go and have my dinner, and will be playing catch-up for the rest of the afternoon (should hopefully be caught up for the final group, unless they start showing interesting things during the intervals :) ).

Have to say, I am missing having Ted on commentary.

CaroLiza_fan

Same here. At work right now and it would be so great to have some Ted commentary.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Ice resurfacing, time to get to leftover work before Younghyun :dance2:

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
That was great from Nikita!

When they said his name during the scores, the guy behind me shouted "Katsalapov"!

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #7 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Announcement in Japanese before some waltz tones during Zamboni break, lol, what's going on? :D Anyhow, stream is behaving, I am content. Yudong's jumps look really good, so light. Starostin skated nicely too.