2019 Russian Junior Nationals - Ladies | Page 25 | Golden Skate

2019 Russian Junior Nationals - Ladies

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
That fall by Tarakanova is costly, for it breaks the chain of consistency required for selection to JWC.
She will not be pleased with herself, but it was good to hear she got loud support from the stands. She is not alone and has lots of fans that will support her.

patchris84

On the Ice
I hope Sinitsyna or Tarakanova medal.

Kseniia was amazing here, if she was a skater from Eteri, score would have been higher.

Technically it could have been more than 74 considering she did 3ltz-3lo, 3ltz-3t-2t and 3f-2t all with the 10% bonus.

It seems that it will not be for today:(

MalAssada

Medalist
I seem to enjoy cheering for the dark horses. Last season, when everyone was amazed by Tarakanova, she was ok to me. After all the underscoring, I've become a huge fan!

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Kostornaya, so floaty, so light, so smooth, this is figure skating at its very best and most beautiful. Wonderful to watch in silent awe and admiration.

She knows she has given it her all, and now it is up to the judges.

The small gesture of resignation when she sees her score is heartbreaking, she knows she cannot beat the Quadster (yet).

But Alyona is too great a person not to give her training mate Trusova her well earned victory.

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Kostornaia: 2A, 3Lo, 3Lz!-2T-2T, 2A, 3F-3T, 3S-3T, 3F. Everything was superb (except that Lutz).
FP 150.82 Total 230.79 2nd (they didn't call her Lz tho, i disagree with that)

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
:luv17: Oh Alyona, Alyona... You're the Angel on Ice, what else can I say. :luv17: