6. Lina Kudriavtseva / Ilya Spiridonov
7. Nadezhda Lobazina / Nikita Rakhmanin
8. Anastasia Mishina / Aleksandr Galiamov
9. Daria Pavluchenko / Denis Khodykin
10. Apollinariia Panfilova / Dmitri Rylov
11. Anastasia Poluianova / Dmitri Sopot
12. Evgenia Tarasova / Vladimir Morozov

http://www.fskate.ru/results/tour/1464.html
Schedule: https://www.fsrussia.ru/files/docs/competitons/1819/rus_nat_1819_competition_schedule.pdf
Training groups: https://fsrussia.ru/files/docs/competitons/1819/rus_nat_1819_training_groups.pdf
Training schedule: https://www.fsrussia.ru/files/docs/competitons/1819/rus_nat_1819_training_schedule.pdf

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
What exciting line up! Interesting to see so many junior couples among the seniors. From all the entries I have only no idea who Lobazina/Rakhmanin are. I guess they only competed locally in the Russian Cup.

Country
Russia
Pairs in order of Season Best.
In () other best only for skaters who has not Season Best.

1 Evgenia TARASOVA / Vladimir MOROZOV 220.25
2 Natalia ZABIIAKO / Alexander ENBERT 214.14
3 Aleksandra BOIKOVA / Dmitrii KOZLOVSKII 196.54
4 Anastasia MISHINA / Aleksandr GALLIAMOV 192.75
5 Daria PAVLIUCHENKO / Denis KHODYKIN 190.01
6 Polina KOSTIUKOVICH / Dmitrii IALIN 189.53
7 Apollinariia PANFILOVA / Dmitry RYLOV 186.59
8 Kseniia AKHANTEVA / Valerii KOLESOV 184.73
9 Alisa EFIMOVA / Alexander KOROVIN 183.89
10 Nadezhda LABAZINA / Nikita RAKHMANIN (170.86)
11 Anastasia POLUIANOVA / Dmitry SOPOT 166.11
12 Lina KUDRIAVTSEVA / Ilia SPIRIDONOV 157.12

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Pairs in order of Season Best.
In () other best only for skaters who has not Season Best.

10 Nadezhda LABAZINA / Nikita RAKHMANIN (170.86)

I understand that if a couple does not have Season Best, it means they have not participated in any official ISU event? And the result of Nadezhda (BTW, I love this name. Is it Hope in English?) and Nikita is from some local Russian competition? They are the only skaters from the list I am not familiar with (I only follow closely CS, GP, JGP and ISU championships). To which category do they belong: senior or junior?

LadyB

Record Breaker
I'm totally looking forward to the competition. I think there is almost no pair that I decisively not like. Especially the Juniors have impressed me this season.
In my heart of hearts, I want T/M to win and M/G to be on the podium. But hey, healthy skates to one and all (and a camera on Fedor, if he happens to be there :love:) :gclap:

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Okay. Ultimate Christmas Present :thank: would be to have Boikova/Kozlovskii in Silver and Mishina/Galliamov in Bronze.

But that would suggest a bad skate for Zabiiako/Enbert, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. So in a best case scenario....everyone skates amazingly and there's just a couple of points difference....:cool14:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Okay. Ultimate Christmas Present :thank: would be to have Boikova/Kozlovskii in Silver and Mishina/Galliamov in Bronze.

But that would suggest a bad skate for Zabiiako/Enbert, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. So in a best case scenario....everyone skates amazingly and there's just a couple of points difference....:cool14:

Seconding wholeheartedly, why can't the podium have four places :drama:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I understand that if a couple does not have Season Best, it means they have not participated in any official ISU event? And the result of Nadezhda (BTW, I love this name. Is it Hope in English?) and Nikita is from some local Russian competition? They are the only skaters from the list I am not familiar with (I only follow closely CS, GP, JGP and ISU championships). To which category do they belong: senior or junior?

They have an ISU Bio, but it is one of those very empty ones. The only competition listed is their result from Junior Nationals last season.

Here are their fskate.ru Bios:

Надежда ЛАБАЗИНА / Никита РАХМАНИН

This is only their second season together, and they have not competed outside Russia yet. So, that is why they are so unfamiliar to us.

But, you can look through their past results and get an idea of what they might be capable of. That is what I love about the fskate.ru Bios - they are far more comprehensive than the ISU Bios.

By the way, I have included links to the fskate.ru Bios for nearly all the participants in the Russian Championships in the Original Post of the Predictions Thread.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

hanca

Record Breaker
They are one of the teams that used to skate in Pavlova’s group. It was quite heartbreaking to watch how Pavlova was telling off Labazina, who was fighting her tears. Luckily, before this season started, they switched to Mozer’s school and are coached by Mozer and Ushakova. (Not sure how much Mozer is actually involved with them because she was taking her break, not sure if she is back already).
They are still juniors. Last season Labazine wasn’t junior eligible yet, this season she would be junior eligible but probably didn’t show good enough skate at the test skates. At the end of last season and beginning this season Labazina was struggling with puberty and change of coaching so it took some adjustments, but they are pretty decent. Next season, when several juniors pairs will move to seniors, Labazina/Rakhmanin are very likely to get JGP events.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Realistically I’d say we know the first two podium places; it’s a question of who will grab that third Euros/Worlds ticket with the bronze.

CherylDee

On the Ice
Country
United-States
:hap10: Go, go, go "my lovely" B/K and the 'fierce and feisty" K/I! Redeem your 1 pt loss! :points:

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Really looking forward to this competition, so many great couples, with so many different styles. I expect T/M to win but with Z/E not to far behind. The battle for 3rd will be interesting, will it be B/K, P/K or M/G? P/K are fresh from the GP final but I would rank them 3rd of those couples. B/K had a great skate in Canada but not so good in France. I loved M/G in JGPF, their TES was great and they performed with great style.

Personally, I would like to see E/K on the podium but in reality I don’t see it happening, sadly their jumps will let them down. Also I would like to see K/S skate well, I really liked him with Amina, they have good content but I have yet to see them clean.

It’s exciting times for Russian Pairs, lots of potential stars trying to make a break through. Hopefully YouTube has all the videos available later on today.

LadyB

Record Breaker
I hate it when my fave skaters have to go first. Well, somebody had to. I'm really quite excited about it and hopefully, I can watch enough of it. Last day at work before Christmas break...that means it's gonna be hectic.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
This is exciting! All the same I'm totally falling asleep and will only be able to watch T/M. Go guys!