2021 Autumn Classic: Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2021 Autumn Classic: Free Dance

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
S/W have improved steadily over the years... I remember seeing them for the first time a long time ago at ACI.... they had major issues. this is very smooth and they look very good and flowing.

I have had great moments at ACI : met Nik Sorensen.... talked to him... Sat with the Weapo family and dreamboat Andrew came to visit after his skate..... Saw the return of V/M.... so many great ice dance memories... before .. in the other life... when it was possible to attend events and get within 2 meters of people

LadyB

Record Breaker
S/W have improved steadily over the years... I remember seeing them for the first time a long time ago at ACI.... they had major issues. this is very smooth and they look very good and flowing.

I have had great moments at ACI : met Nik Sorensen.... talked to him... Sat with the Weapo family and dreamboat Andrew came to visit after his skate..... Saw the return of V/M.... so many great ice dance memories... before .. in the other life... when it was possible to attend events and get within 2 meters of people
I feel you, babe, nothing better to be part of it and close to skaters/coaches. Same for me at Rostelecom. it's a dream that gets better every year... I'm working on making it to Sochi. 🤞

Seven Sisters

Medalist
i'm counting on the parrots to keep us awake...
Piper & Paul’s RD costumes are not sufficiently Day-Glo for you?

Sorry—I know we have many PiperPaul fans here—but I found them hideous. And his—much more Liberace than Elton. I’m starting to worry about their fashion sense, they used to be impeccably costumed, up until last season

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Piper & Paul’s RD costumes are not sufficiently Day-Glo for you?

Sorry—I know we have many PiperPaul fans here—but I found them hideous. And his—much more Liberace than Elton. I’m starting to worry about their fashion sense, they used to be impeccably costumed, up until last season
of course they are, but at this rate i'll see them in my dreams. anyway i found their campy costumes totally apropriate to their theme, even too sober considering what Elton John himself used to wear, he made look Liberace just like a cheap chandelier