2021 Golden Spin of Zagreb: Women's Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2021 Golden Spin of Zagreb: Women's Short Program

Country
Norway
Hello! Stopping by for the first groups, i´m leaving in 1 hour or so. (But I will be back for the men I think)

This is a nice group!

This is what I got from the standings so far, I did miss Ellens score but got her placement right, can somebody help?

1. Gabriella Izzo 62.02
  2. Hanna Harrell 57,02
  3. Ellen Slavickova 46,90
  4. Taylor Morris 45,14
  5. Victoria Alcantara 44,38
Edit: Updated with help from Jontor, ISU should hire us :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Hello

Because I left doing my predictions until this morning, in the desperate hope that the Entries / Results Page would appear, I am running way behind where I should be (over 2 hours!)

Consequently, I am just going to stay here to watch Marilena, and then pop over to the Santa Claus Cup to watch the first group of the Senior Men's FS. And after that, I have to go back to what I should have been doing this morning.

The disorganisation of this event has really messed up my plans for today. :mad:

CaroLiza_fan

Jontor

Medalist
Country
Sweden
Hello! Stopping by for the first groups, i´m leaving in 1 hour or so. (But I will be back for the men I think)

This is a nice group!

This is what I got from the standings so far, I did miss Ellens score but got her placement right, can somebody help?

1. Gabriella Izzo 62.02
  2. Hanna Harrell 57,02
  3. Ellen Slavickova ??
  4. Taylor Morris 45,??
  5. Victoria Alcantara 44,??
Ellen 46.90. Taylor 45.14. Victoria 44.38

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Yay! Time to watch my second kid (and first daughter) of the day!!!

:cheer: ALL THE BEST MARILENA!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Marilena did so well, 1st 3-3 of the event, she really just popped out of no where this season and had had many great comps. Im still pissed at the Cyprus fed for not sending her to Nebelhorn trophy to try and secure the olympic spot instead Zingas after Marilena beat her 2 times at the beginning of the season.