2021 Golden Spin of Zagreb: Women's Short Program | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2021 Golden Spin of Zagreb: Women's Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Falling asleep with these ballads

It could be worse. I had to sit through a "Bad Cover" programme during the Senior Men's FS in Budapest. 🙉

If you don't know what I'm talking about, there is a really awful cover of "Bad Romance". Unfortunately, Nazarova / Nikitin are using it for their Free Dance. And after she heard it, @elektra blue named it "Bad Cover".

Well, Douglas Gerber (NZL) is using it for his Free Skate as well. So, if he has the Minimums for Worlds, we could well be hearing it twice! :eek:

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
It could be worse. I had to sit through a "Bad Cover" programme during the Senior Men's FS in Budapest.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, there is a really awful cover of "Bad Romance". Unfortunately, Nazarova / Nikitin are using it for their Free Dance. And after she heard it, @elektra blue named it "Bad Cover".

Well, Douglas Gerber (NZL) is using it for his Free Skate as well. So, if he has the Minimums for Worlds, we could well be hearing it twice! :eek:

CaroLiza_fan
there's no other name for that thing

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Fluke fall, very slow... kind of weird seeing someone overpowered by Dark Eyes.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I feel like that was such early 2000s music, totally loved it though and the costume.

Although I'm curious as to why the commentators keep mentioning 3As did someone try one?

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Wow, that’s cozy. They literally borrowed that coach from someone’s auntie.