Time in Other Places

Live Stream

Planned Program Content

Start Order

Start Times

StN.NameNationRankPoints
Warm-Up Group 1
1Corinna HUBER / Patrik HUBER
RD: Hip Hop: "Believer" by Imagine Dragons; Hip Hop: "Thunder" by Imagine Dragons;
Blues: "Bad Liar" by Imagine Dragons
FD: "Endroll" by Ryuichi Sakamoto;
"The Last Emperor" by Ryuichi Sakamoto;
"Merry Christmas, Mr. Lawrence" by Ryuichi Sakamoto; choreo by Matteo Zanni, Barbora Reznickova
AUT.GIF
AUT
2Anita STRAUB / Andreas STRAUB
RD: Hip Hop: "Ice Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice; Blues: "Love is a Lie" by Beth Hard; Jazz: "I Need You' by Jon Batiste
FD: "Phantom Of The Opera" by Andrew Lloyd Webber, performed by Lindsey Stirling; choreo by Raffaella Cazzaniga
AUT.GIF
AUT
3Myroslava TKACHENKO / Andrii KAPRAN
RD: "Come Get It Bae" by Pharell Williams; "I’ll Take Care of You" by Beth Hart, Joe Bonamassa
FD: "Sing Of The Times" by Harry Styles!; "Only Angel" by Harry Styles; "Sing Of The Times" by Harry Styles
UKR.GIF
UKR
4Gina ZEHNDER / Beda Leon SIEBER
RD: Blues: "Proud Mary;" Swing: "Proud Mary;" choreo by Cornelia Leroy, Alisa Agafonova
FD: "Time" by Nathan Lanier arranged by Maxime Rodriguez; "Time Lapse" by Ludovico Einaudi arranged by Maxime Rodriguez; "Run" by Ludovico Einaudi arranged by Maxime Rodriguez; choreo by Cornelia Leroy, Alisa Agafonova
SUI.GIF
SUI
Warm-Up Group 2
5Emma GOODSTADT / Michael BARSOUM
RD: Blues: "Million Dollar Man" by Lana Del Rey, Chris Braide
Swing: "Thrift Shop" (Bart & Baker Electro Swing Remix) by Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox - Macklemore, Ryan Lewis; choreo by Carol Lane, Juris Razgulajevs, Marc-Andre Servant
FD: "Alice" by Danny Elfman;
"The Dance of the Witches" by John Williams; choreo by Carol Lane, Juris Razgulajevs, Marc-Andre Servant
CAN.GIF
CAN
6Yulia LEBEDEVA-BITADZE / Dmitri PARKHOMENKO
RD: Blues: "One Night Only" (The Dream Girls); choreo by Petr Durnev
FD: "Walk That Walk" by Bakermat and Nic Hanson; choreo by Petr Durnev
GEO.GIF
GEO
7Solene MAZINGUE / Marko Jevgeni GAIDAJENKO
RD: "Clint Eastwood" by Gorillaz; "Beggin" by Maneskin; choreo by Artem Khromykh
FD: "To Build A Home" by The Cinematic Orchestra; choreo by Artem Khromykh
EST.GIF
EST
8Sofia VAL / Nikita VITRYANYUK
RD: "Stayin’ Alive" by Bee Gees; "Careless Whisper" by George Michael; "Daddy Cool" by Boney M
FD: "Rain In Your Black Eyes" by Ezio Bosso; "Paradise" by Coldplay; choreo by Muriel Zazoui, Olivier Schoenfelder, Marien de la Asuncion
ESP.GIF
ESP
Warm-Up Group 3
9Sofiya LUKINSKAYA / Danil PAK
RD: Hip Hop: "Uptown Funk" by Mark Ronson, Bruno Mars; Blues: "Uptown Funk" by Mark Ronson, Bruno Mars; Hip Hop: "Uptown Funk" by Mark Ronson, Bruno Mars
FD: "The Way You Make Me Feel" by Michael Jackson; "You Are Not Alone" by Michael Jackson; "Smooth Criminal" by Michael Jackson; choreo by Elena Borisova
KAZ.GIF
KAZ
10Nicole CALDERARI / Marco CILLI
RD: Hip Hop: "Poker Face' by Lady Gaga; Blues: "Killer" by Valerie Broussard; Hip Hop: "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga;
FD: "Survivor" by 2WEI; "Run Away" by Nathan Lanier
ITA.GIF
ITA
11Denisa CIMLOVA / Vilem HLAVSA
RD: "Car Wash" by Rose Royce, Norman Whitfield; "My Eyes Adored You" by John Lloyd Young, Bob Crewe, Kenny Nolan; "Strong Enough" by Cher, Paul Barry, Mark Taylor
FD: "I Want to Spend My Lifetime Loving You" (The Mask of Zorro soundtrack) by Tina Arena & Marc Anthony, James Horner, Will Jennings; "The Plaza of Execution" (The Mask of Zorro soundtrack) by James Horner;
"Spanish Tango" (The Mask of Zorro soundtrack) by James Horner; choreo by Barbara Fusar Poli , Roberto Pelizzola , Lukas Csolley
CZE.GIF
CZE
12Darya GRIMM / Michail SAVITSKIY
RD: Blues: "Goin' Crazy With The Blues" performed by The Hot Sardines; choreo by Mariia Tumanovska-Chaika
Swing: "Bei Mir Bist Du Schoen" performed by The Hot Sardines
FD: "Sarabande" by Escala; "Sarabande Suite (Aeternae)" by Globus; choreo by Mariia Tumanovska-Chaila
GER.GIF
GER
Warm-Up Group 4
13Ekaterina RYBAKOVA / Ivan MAKHNONOSOV
RD: Blues: "Meant" by Elizaveta Khripounova; "Bad Guy" by Billie Eilish; choreo by Elena Borisova
FD: "Bacchanale"(from Samson and Delilah) by Camille Saint-Saëns; choreo by Elena Borisova
RUS.GIF
RUS
14Nadiia BASHYNSKA / Peter BEAUMONT
RD: Blues: "Chances Are;" Swing: "Peppermint Twist;" choreo by Carol Lane, Juris Razgulajevs, Marc-Andre Servant
FD: "Blue Shawl" by Maria Lazareva;
"Katiusha" and "Kalinka" performed by Maria Lazareva; choreo by Carol Lane, Juris Razgulajevs, Marc-Andre Servant
CAN.GIF
CAN
15Angela LING / Caleb WEIN
RD: Blues: "Ain't No Sunshine (Lido Remix)" by Bill Withers, Lido; "Get Up Offa That Thing (DJ NuMark Remix)" by James Brown, DJ Nu-Mark
FD: "April" by The Lumineers, Wesley Schultz, Jeremy Fraites; "Can't Pretend" by Tom Odell; choreo by Charlie White, Greg Zuerlein
USA.GIF
USA
16Oona BROWN / Gage BROWN
RD: Kool Moe Dee's "How Ya Like Me Now; " Labi Siffre’s “I Got The;” choreo by Sergei Onik
FD: "Exogenesis Part 1" and "I Belong to You" by Muse; choreo by Sergei Onik
USA.GIF
USA
17Sofya TYUTYUNINA / Alexander SHUSTITSKIY
RD: Blues: "Do I Wanna Know" by Arctic Monkeys; "Losing Your Mind' by Jaden Smith featuring Raury; choreo by Sergei Plishkin, Ekaterina Vinogradova
FD: "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You" by Led Zeppelin; choreo Sergei Plishkin, Ekaterina Vinogradova
RUS.GIF
RUS

Free Dance Results

Free Dance Protocols

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Huh, so far it seems like I'm the only one watching. In that case go Browns and Nadiia and Peter, and SONYA I SASHA DAVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIITE, GO GET YOURSELVES TICKETS TO JGPF

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
The Austrian fans won't have to wait long for local representation, because the final day of the Cup Of Austria is kicking off with two family partnerships representing the host country.

First the Huber twins, and then the Straub siblings.

This will be an intersting battle!

CaroLiza_fan

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Ha ha for a second I thought this was RD and I was like "WTH are these costumes?!"

I think I got too much sun today... despite having not really gone out in it.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Ha ha for a second I thought this was RD and I was like "WTH are these costumes?!"

Oh right, you're on the other side of the world, it's summer there!

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Okay this program bugs me so much have they actually seen the movie Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence seriously

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Funny you should say that, because when I got up this morning and put on the computer to finish off watching the Men's FS, I went into the thread for the Men's SP and, hence, opened the Time Schedule PDF for the Men's SP. And it took me a while to work out why the skaters weren't coming out in the order the PDF said they were.

It's one of those mornings! (Or, in your case, evenings!)

CaroLiza_fan

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh right, you're on the other side of the world, it's summer there!
Yes I drove down to the beach after going to grandma's thinking I'd take a walk, but there was no parking to be had! The sun was super bright shining into the car. I think I got a tan - at least I hope it's that and not a sunburn.

Okay this program bugs me so much have they actually seen the movie Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence seriously
I haven't seen it either...does Mr Lawrence actually have a good Christmas?

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
They were good! I enjoyed that!

It's nice seeing siblings getting along, I love my brothers but we could never do ice dance together :laugh2:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
They were good! I enjoyed that!

It's nice seeing siblings getting along, I love my brothers but we could never do ice dance together :laugh2:

At least they didn't try doing a romantic programme. That would just be so awkward.

Oooooh. The twins have overtaken the age-difference sibling partnership.

Couple of pieces of useless information about the twins that I just got from their ISU Bio. They were actually born in Hungary the day before I turned 17. And they are exactly 3 years older than Angelina Kudriavtseva (who was born the day before I turned 20).

CaroLiza_fan

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
If these guys aren't skating to something clock themed...

Oh good they are!

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Oh now I remember them, the team with the time-themed Run Program!

... I don't remember the voiceovers though

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh now I remember them, the team with the time-themed Run Program!

... I don't remember the voiceovers though
There were voice overs? I somehow missed that! Shakes head.

That was a cool lift! The bit at the end was a bit weird, but overall I liked it!