2021 JGP Krasnoyarsk: Women's Free Skate | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2021 JGP Krasnoyarsk: Women's Free Skate

florin

Final Flight
Country
Russia
If I were evaluating the technique, I would take an ~5-6 points from Sonya Akatyeva, but of course she is still an undisputed leader.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
My main thought nowadays when regarding quads in Women Skating is: Well, that escalated quickly! I mean, it took years since first 4T in Men Skating till we saw 4F or 4Lz. Girls just went for it! Enormous score! I actually think the system should be changed, so that PCS is factored the same as in Men. They can't claim there is technical difference in disciplines anymore.

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
My main thought nowadays when regarding quads in Women Skating is: Well, that escalated quickly! I mean, it took years since first 4T in Men Skating till we saw 4F or 4Lz. Girls just went for it! Enormous score! I actually think the system should be changed, so that PCS is factored the same as in Men. They can't claim there is technical difference in disciplines anymore.
I think it took like 20-30 years between 1 quad and 5 quad program in men. Sasha Trusova did the same in ladies in 3 years. She also has 30 seconds less than men to do that.

readernick

Medalist
Having said that...after Liza K and Nastya Z Sofia A's lack of facial expressions is kind of glaring?

Ah well.

It's an ENORMOUS score!

She did take everyone to the cleaners!
I think it is her programs this year. I found her extremely charming last year, but the programs this year don't allow her to shine. ( Although the FS is the same and I liked it last year so it may just be that she is too focused on the technical) That being said, her basic skating is so strong that it is impossible not to enjoy her skating.

Liza K. was extremely charming!

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Samodelkina beats Levito's score from Courchevel 2 by 0.04 points. What if the final spots are decided by that
She is in six place for now (if we expect her to get over 200 at her 2nd event too). That may be enough since the Russians who will get a 2nd spot are the one ahead of her. 3 Koreans already skated and she will have to do really bad at her 2nd event to get a lower total score than Chaeyeon. Lindsey's score at her first event is too low to catch Isabeau with the 2nd event. Mia Kalin's too. Her only threat imo would be Yeonjeong Park getting assigned to JGPs (she's only 15yo).

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
She is in six place for now (if we expect her to get over 200 at her 2nd event too). That may be enough since the Russians who will get a 2nd spot are the one ahead of her. 3 Koreans already skated and she will have to do really bad at her 2nd event to get a lower total score than Chaeyeon. Lindsey's score at her first event is too low to catch Isabeau with the 2nd event. Mia Kalin's too. Her only threat imo would be Yeonjeong Park getting assigned to JGPs (she's only 15yo).
Adeliya is currently behind her by 1 point she can overtake her in her second jgp if this time around she doesn't try to go for that 3lz-3lo or rotates her 4T.

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Kulikova's score is too low imo.
Agree. Kulikova was not on my radar before, but that FS won me over. She has something special in her. Rusfed knew what they’re doing, when they gave her that spot, why should I be surprised.