Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
The KnC is getting longer, if the technical issues start again I swear

Oh, no bother

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Was there an issue coming out of the Ina Bauer or was that just me? Otherwise a lot of nice moments and man, it felt like she almost had that triple toe!

Azikin

Medalist
Of course.... she simply has to try it... even if it's an almost sure fall.... 😭

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
That 3A was doomed from the start, look at that tilted axis

Of the three Russian Sofias on the JGP circuit this season I like Muraviova the best, then Samodelkina, then Akatieva (personal preference really)

kmw227

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Good lord, that was a horrible fall. Good for her to finish strong, everything else was beautiful! I really think she should've done what Zhilina did and left the 3A out of the short but oh well.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Terrifying, brutally hard fall to start :eek2: I hope Sofia didn't hit her head at all...

The dress was not to my taste but the skating was, such lovely articulation of the hands and arms, such expressive and emotional skating. One to watch for sure!

gehirn

Rinkside
Poor Sofia, that fall looked painful. The dress and programme suit her well, I'm impressed. I love that she connect with the music. And it seems her posture has improved as well.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
... No, I'm nearly done with my green tea but still no, no ROOOOOOOOOOOXANNE I only have one quota for that and this season it happens to be my darlings squirtle's so mute

readernick

Medalist
Judges really helping Sofia out with GOE on the other elements. ( Compared to the previous skater I'm not sure it is deserved) but I like this program and her posture is bothering me less this year.