2021 Lombardia Trophy: Pairs Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2021 Lombardia Trophy: Pairs Free Skate

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Rebecca and Filippo....same programme as last year (which I like because of Rebecca's costume). Did I see Filippo do a single jump in the first SBS jumping pass? Throws are getting better. both landed albeit slightly two footed (I think).

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Is it me or does Nicole and Matteo skate the very same program every year, almost no changes in choreo just varies the music?
They actually mentioned something like that themselves in the latest IFS, but that referred to the (level of) elements, not the choreography. But it does look very similar as a whole!

CherylDee

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Awesome Lady Blue, will do!
I told you I love it! I would love to hear Paolo Nutini cover this song and I am so glad one of the Russian guys is skating to Iron Sky.

Now I got T/M stuck in my head when they skated to Ti amo.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
i like some oldies too but it's not the case of mr Tozzi :LOL:
This is actually the most hilarious music video I've ever seen... This is Eurovision quality stuff :laugh2: Please tell me this dude went there at some point.

Now I got T/M stuck in my head when they skated to Ti amo.
I actually love T/M's version...

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
This is actually the most hilarious music video I've ever seen... This is Eurovision quality stuff :laugh2: Please tell me this dude went there at some point.

I actually love T/M's version...
i've seen better :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: 70s and 80s are full of stuff emabarassing and funny at the same time if you want more just let me know:LOL: