2021 Skate Canada: Pairs Short Program | Page 25 | Golden Skate

2021 Skate Canada: Pairs Short Program

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
The World feed picked up by SBS came back just after Sui/Han's SBS jumps.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks for nothing Peacock. I cant believe I missed Sui and Han. Where did the rest of you watch it?

On the ISU stream using the Opera Browser + VPN. Caught most of S/H - they were fantastic. Hope you will be able to watch video later.

We were blacked out for a while so missed MT/M.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh wait I've just realised it's Chris the commentator not actual SBS Man (aka Paul Auster)

Interesting they have him rather than Mark H, I imagine he's not in the actual building, if that's the case why not have Mark? Did he offend Canada or something? :laugh2:

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Looks like S/H can only stop themselves, but there will be a big fight between four for the other two medals.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Thanks, I guess I shud quickly get a VPN in case it happens again.
It wouldn't have helped you. The WORLD feed went down. Including the Youtube feed. This wasn't a Peacock issue.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Seeing Wenjing & Cong after quite a while...Some things you just have to experience visually to remind yourself what is missing and I have such feeling watching them skate.
They snare air around them while performing, producing an aura that's so magnetic one just can't look away. One of a kind example of a team that is able to capture the moment of performance in so many ways, in such complex way and make it effortlessly powerful, memorable to last.
Plus...they do have an unique kind of charisma, going between them, between then and the music, between them and the audience. This cannot be bought, taught or faked.
Slow motion replays showed the nuance that makes them my favourites: the lines, extentions after throw or in the lift, edges in step sequence, the *attitude finish* in their expression.
The sad this for me personally is tge realization that I won't be able to see them live, otherwise...long live, Queen & King :)