2022 JGP Solidarity Cup Women's Free Skate | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2022 JGP Solidarity Cup Women's Free Skate

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
And now for the final group!
I had no chance to watch yesterday short programs or earlier groups today.
But know, what is great on figure skating... you can come in any time and it is still very much enjoyable!
And Ted and Mark are so too much fun. I don't want if I can be so enjoyable after whole day of talking with some little pauses for eating or toilette :D

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Minchae KIM (KOR)
Kissing You (Romeo and Juliet soundtrack)

3Lz
3F Fall
3S
3Lo
FCCoSp3
2A Fall
3Lz+2T+2Lo
2A Fall
LSp4
ChSq1
CCoSp4

Score: 92.78
Total score: 152.25

Why didn't they send Minchae to an earlier JGP? She was in better form at JGP Selections (at least in the Free) and looks really out of it here. Is she injured again?

Last edited:

Vemvane

On the Ice
Not the free skate Minchae was hoping for - those 2As were just not kind, and that loss of balance in the choreo sequence was unfortunate. Her jumps are really big when they're on, though. Her disappointment was really visible after the second fall, and it affected her performance, which is a pity, as she has so many lovely qualities.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not the free skate Minchae was hoping for - those 2As were just not kind, and that loss of balance in the choreo sequence was unfortunate. Her jumps are really big when they're on, though. Her disappointment was really visible after the second fall, and it affected her performance, which is a pity, as she has so many lovely qualities.
She really does have many lovely qualities.