3S< Step-out
2A+1Eu+2S
2A
ChSq1
LSp3
CCoSp4

Score: 60.37
Total score: 101.81

I guess nobody exorcised the rink monster yesterday... But this dress is gorgeous and she has a nice presence on the ice. She has power on the jumps, but not the rotation yet, hopefully she'll be able to clean them up with some more time and experience.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Cecilia DONOHUE (ARG)
Les Miserables by C-M. Schoenberg

3T+2T
3T
3S Fall
FCSp3
2A+1Eu+2F
2Lz
2A
2F
ChSq1
CCoSp3
LSp3

Score: 70.92
Total score: 112.96

Her 2A is surprisingly huge, especially because her other jumps are on the smaller side. Good skate for her, even with the fall.

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Chloe Desiree LEUNG (HKG)
Toccata and Fugue by J. S. Bach

3Lz< Fall
3S<+2T
3F< Fall
FSSp3
3T< Fall
3S< Step-out
2A+1Eu+2S
2A
ChSq1
LSp3
CCoSp4

Score: 60.37
Total score: 101.81

I guess nobody exorcised the rink monster yesterday... But this dress is gorgeous and she has a nice presence on the ice. She has power on the jumps, but not the rotation yet, hopefully she'll be able to clean them up with some more time and experience.
I wonder if she's related to Yi Christy Leung.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Elina PLUESS (SUI)
Reflections of Mufasa, He Lives In You

3Lz+1T Hands down
3Lz Hand down, turn
3F Fall
3S
CCoSp3
3Lo Fall
1S Pop
2A
FSSp4
ChSq1
CSp4

Score: 76.03
Total score: 118.17

Her choreo sequence was a lot of fun and performed with a lot of power, speed and commitment. She's a better skater than what she was able to show today, she has a lot of potential. ❤️

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Who stays here, who goes for Nepela men and who combine both like I usually combine beer and schnaps?
I will open youtube from our tv soon and switch laptop to Nepela. Must see Deniss andJunhwan at least. Try to keep awake during last two groups, but I had early morning today and I'm a person who gets tired and goes to bed early, so we'll see if I can stay awake until the end.