2A+2A+SEQ
3F+2T+2Lo
3Lz
LSp3
ChSq1
CCoSp2

Score: 109.80
Total score: 166.88

This dress is gorgeous, she looks like a fairy princess 🧚‍♀️Her jumping technique is quite good (except for her Axel technique, that one is scary), she's definitely a huge talent for Canada.

figureskatingandrainbows

It's Oka ShinnosuSLAY Season!
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
I have thoughts on the choreography and composition of this program. The most fast-paced and iconic piece of Winter comes first, with no build-up, right when she's doing her hardest jumps. There's little choreo to match the music. Then we cut to a much gentler, softer piece of music that is gorgeous but takes away from the momentum of the program. Finally, we have a very fast-pieced and dynamic section... for one spin. No choreo sequence, no unique movement, just jump into spin and done. It could be so effective with Clare's speed and grace but it falls so flat and feels so empty.

Carol1

Medalist
Every time I see Tammy Gambill, I wonder if she wears Febreze instead of perfume.

Seo's skating is clean, pure, and precise. Mark has also made me hungry by using the word "smorgasbord."

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Clare SEO (USA)
Four Seasons by Antonio Vivaldi

3Lz+3T Step-out
2A
3F
3S
FCSp4
ChSq1
3F+2A+2T+SEQ
3Lz+2T
FCCoSp3
3Lo
CCoSp4

Score: 113.10
Total score: 170.33

Tbh, I'm not sure if staying with Tammy is the best choice for Clare. Sure, this was better than at her last JGP, but while she exemplifies some of the best qualities of Tammy's skaters, she also has some of the same issues as most/all of Tammy's other skaters.

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
I can't believe this is still going on. I think I watched three disciplines at Nepela in the meantime.
Well, here I am, go young ladies! :cheer2:
Yesterday some of them performed at 9 o'clock in the morning (so when the training started? at 6 a.m, 5 a.m..?) Now some of them (aka most successfull as a reward) need need to wait until after 10 p.m.

Vemvane

On the Ice
Clare's skating is lovely as always. I really liked the stretch of one foot skating between her two spirals, something I hadn't noticed before, with the two counters which I presume she used to keep up momentum. Beautiful final spin as well.