2022 Skate Canada Women's Free Skate | Page 24 | Golden Skate

2022 Skate Canada Women's Free Skate

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
I want to love this program for Maddie...I think with her mistakes here, she didn't have enough energy left when "I Feel Pretty" started and then couldn't rebound to give the final "America" portion the power it needed.

What the HECK was that on the ice.

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Well, like I thought would happen. The Canadian girls fell apart. That was actually atrocious. I don’t think the glass affected her skate. She just falls apart after her triple flip. She is like Gracie. She should leave out that triple flip.

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I admit I never watched West Side Story, but I know the scheme of it, so I have no idea what kind of dresses would be good. I just like Madeline's dress as it is. It is now at this season's program of the theatre quite near my place, maybe I should go and watch it someday.

Vemvane

On the Ice
Oh goodness, what was that thing on the ice? I wonder when Maddy saw it, and whether that affected her skate. She started really well, despite the pressure of leading after the SP at a home event, and even when the going got tough, she kept up the performance side of the programme. She's a very level-headed young woman.