2023-2024 South Korean Figure Skating | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2023-2024 South Korean Figure Skating

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
And finally, the entries for the Ranking Competition have been released. Just the senior entries here (if you want the full transcription, go to the Ranking Competition thread: link)

Senior Ice Dance: Lim/Quan
Senior Men: Kim Hangil, Kim Hyungyeom, Park Hyunseo, Seo Minkyu, Lee Sihyeong, Lee Jaekeun, Lim Juheon, Cha Younghyun, Cha Junhwan, Choi Habin
Senior Women: Ko Nayeon, Kwon Minsol, Kim Minchae, Kim Seoyoung, Kim Yelim, Kim Yeeun, Kim Yuseong, Kim Yujae, Kim Chaeyeon, Park Eunbi, Park Hyuna, Sohn Daon, Song Siwoo, Shin Jia, Wi Seoyeong, You Young, Yook Jungmin, Youn Seojin, Yun Ahsun, Lee Eun, Lee Haein, Lee Hyorin, Ji Seoyeon, Choi Dabin, Han Heesue, Hong Seunga, Hwang Jeongyul

Last edited:

PaulE

On the Ice
Country
United-States
^^^There are sure a lot of Senior Women. I am amazed at how many names I recognize and skaters that I enjoy watching :love2:. I hope everyone does well and I will feel very sad for all those who might not make it to international competitions.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Prelims for NWSF are happening right now/taking place soon, I'll add video links once the usual heroes like JewelSkatersCross and HeeYuHee post them. Just the rundown of the notable names by district:

Gyeonggi: Kim Chaeyeon, Song Siwoo, Kim Seoyoung, Yun Ahsun, Kim Yeeun, Park Eunbi, Kim Yujae, Kim Yuseong, Lee Hyorin, Lee Eun, Ko Nayeon, Jin Jueun / Lee Jaekeun, Lim Juheon
Seoul: Hur Jiyu, Hwang Jeongyul, Han Heesue, Youn Seojin, Yook Jeongmin, Kim Minchae, Lee Haein / Choi Habin
Daegu: Seo Minkyu, Park Hyunseo, Jeong Deokhoon

PaulE

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I loved Ahsun at a couple of junior comps when I saw her and thought her name should be Awesome. I just watched her posted FS and felt :cry::cry:. Thank you for the links Ichat.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
4CC Team Korea Men: Cha Junhwan, Lim Juheon, Cha Younghyun

* Kim Hyungyeom, who ranked higher, is going to Youth Olympics
KSU doesn't waste time releasing the 4CC teams. It's good for the skaters to know ahead of time.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I usually refrain from using my endearment terms on this thread, but just in case I slip:
While it's ice resurfacing literally valueless Ichat's endearment terms glossary
- Darling (single) : Cha Junhwan
- Darling Squirtle : Lim Eunsoo (retired sob)
- Tesoro : Cha Younghyun
- Beloved: Wi Seoyeong
- Love (single) : Kim Chaeyeon
- Chérie : Lee Eun
- Homeboy : Lee Sihyeong
- Kitten : Kwon Minsol

icewhite

Record Breaker
It's shamefull how the KSU treats their skaters. And a pity nobody speaks up against this.
The best skaters in the country, among them some of the best in the world, are pushed into aggrevating their injuries to be able to receive funding and just because? :sick:

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
The entries for Nationals have been released. Just the senior entries here (if you want the full transcription, go to the Nats thread: link)

Senior Ice Dance: Lim/Quan
Senior Men: Kim Hangil, Kim Hyungyeom, Park Hyunseo, Seo Minkyu, Lee Sihyeong, Lee Jaekeun, Lim Juheon, Cha Younghyun, Cha Junhwan, Choi Habin
Senior Women: Ko Nayeon, Kwon Minsol, Kim Minchae, Kim Seoyoung, Kim Yelim, Kim Yeeun, Kim Yuseong, Kim Yujae, Kim Chaeyeon, Park Eunbi, Sohn Daon, Song Siwoo, Shin Jia, Wi Seoyeong, You Young, Yook Jungmin, Youn Seojin, Yun Ahsun, Lee Eun, Lee Haein, Lee Hyorin, Jin Jueun, Choi Dabin, Han Heesue, Hong Seunga, Hwang Jeongyul

Last edited: