2023-24 Russian Nationals Women's Free Skate | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Russian Nationals Women's Free Skate

Skating91

Medalist
Adeliia's quads looked too perfect today. I didnt expect it at all. She was straight up farming them like triples. Back to heavy favourite in my eyes I cant see Muravieva with gold especially after the SP.

I saw the warm up video. The jumps were easier for her earlier in the season and last season, and almost always fell in each program, so let's see.

Kamila didn't seem to land the 4T clean.

Honestly, I'd be happy for bronze for Kamila.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Sneaks in to see Lyudmila! Stream was skippy but all greens! :cheer: Also way better music today!

Congrats to her!

Mathematician

Pilgrim on a long journey
Medalist
I saw the warm up video. The jumps were easier for her earlier in the season and last season, and almost always fell in each program, so let's see.

Kamila didn't seem to land the 4T clean.

Honestly, I'd be happy for bronze for Kamila.
I think if Mura doesnt skate perfect then Valieva takes silver anyways with a dropped 4T based off PCS. But if she drops something on top of that then Mura takes the 2nd.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Really enjoyed that programme from Lyudmila Fursova. The music sounds Peruvian.

@anonymoose_au commented in the SP thread about not hearing the name "Lyudmila" for a long time. Right enough, I haven't either.

I have a feeling that one of my skaters has a mother with that name, but I can't remember which! :p :slink:

Fursova goes into a decent lead of both FS and overall.

CaroLiza_fan

Arwen17

Final Flight
I still hate her music. But this red/black dress is STUNNING. Needs better music.

Mathematician

Pilgrim on a long journey
Medalist
Sadkova looks to have gained stability on her jumps. And her other elements are so high level and consistent. I have big hopes for her at the Spartakiad. I hope she doesnt take this tournament too hard and regroups. So much potential. I think she humbled the doubters.