2023-24 Russian Nationals Women's Short Program | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Russian Nationals Women's Short Program

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
There is a reason i don't go into other forums anymore, and that reason is here today. Can we live in the present and watch this in peace please?
Our present is still impacted by this and Valieva competes today. It screws up everything, because nobody else gets to compete elsewhere. Or compete honestly.

katymay

Medalist
Nah, people who sat behind me at Skate America...lol...they seemed to be really confused how she scored higher than Starr, Shin and Glenn. Still remeber that one.
At skate america my daughters were shocked at how tiny Ksenia is in person.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Nah, people who sat behind me at Skate America...lol...they seemed to be really confused how she scored higher than Starr, Shin and Glenn. Still remeber that one.
I prefer more athletic women's skating like Glenn's. But then she was not very good.

Skating91

Medalist
Yeah, so much better than telling simple truth.

How can anyone know the truth with 24 hours notice and no investigation. They asked how could this possibly have happened. Someone said, I don't know, I had never heard of this, but we rang family and apparently grandfather uses it. Nothing more to it. Just a possible explanation, not definitive proof.

DK74

Rinkside
Country
Germany
She holds all the world records. Won easily two years ago. Shcherbakova and Trusova know they were beaten by the far superior skater that day.
Officially she lost the title. That's why she is without any national title.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
i won't say anything about an old woman in a wheelchair but she'd deserve some harsh words...

I think that she is annoying and simply should not work anymore, I would love to hear Liza, Zhenya or Misha here.

Well, even if she is not commentating, I would still like TAT to be rinkside to act as an early warning system for collisions.

CaroLiza_fan

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
How can anyone know the truth with 24 hours notice and no investigation. They asked how could this possibly have happened. Someone said, I don't know, I had never heard of this, but we rang family and apparently grandfather uses it. Nothing more to it. Just a possible explanation, not definitive proof.
Instead of telling the obvious simple truth.

Isk

On the Ice
At skate america my daughters were shocked at how tiny Ksenia is in person.
She was, and still is. She lacks power IMO. But still good to watch in her own way, kind of nice to hear Chopin, it's becoming rare these days.