2023 Four Continents Free Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2023 Four Continents Free Dance

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
talking of which... i had a huge crush on sergei ponomarenko when i was a kid... now that his son is competing... i don't exactly feel young anymore.. but i have to admit that i started having crushes on skaters before i started to walk

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Yeah that’s where I have to start using initials. Even if I know how to spell it (Ponoromenko) my phone will turn it into crazy stuff.
The trouble starts when the initials get interchangeable, haha. Gilles/Poirier vs Green/Parsons... even Guignard/Fabbri vs Fear/Gibson can be a bit confusing... but definitely get the phone mangling issue. I think my phone briefly had me congratulating Keegan Messind last night. And a recent text about Satoko got the suggestion "Sato kolyada" which ???

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I was working on JGP REWATCH and found out Charlie White did one JGP as a single and Marco Fabbri did several as a single. How did I not know this?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
The trouble starts when the initials get interchangeable, haha. Gilles/Poirier vs Green/Parsons... even Guignard/Fabbri vs Fear/Gibson can be a bit confusing... but definitely get the phone mangling issue. I think my phone briefly had me congratulating Keegan Messind last night. And a recent text about Satoko got the suggestion "Sato kolyada" which ???
I am sure people get confused between LaLa and LaLe too...

We had BaBe and BB in junior dance before .... but BB are no longer so now BaBe have become BB.... ha!