2023 Four Continents Rhythm Dance | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2023 Four Continents Rhythm Dance

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
This group has all been fabulous skaters and teams I personally enjoy! I hope Michael and Caroline will recover in the free and especially knowing they have Worlds ahead to look forward to. This pretty definitively takes them out of the bronze medal conversation, unfortunately, but it’s a reminder that they’re actually the newest team in this group and they’ve got plenty of room to grow.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
OMG I've heard about that, but never seen it! Like... how?!
It's well worth a watch. It was early in their career, but they never fell, certainly not like that.

Meryl said it was the first time she took leadership in the team; she gave him lots of reassurance. Before that, she'd always thought of Charlie as being the team leader. After, they shared it. :)

IceDancingQueen

Final Flight
Wow!! Carnage in the rhythm dance!! I have to say Christina Carreira was a pleasant surprise - she has really improved her skating skills and performance level - can see Maddi H’s influence there. C/P really starting to see the results of their training move now. Thought the marks for the top 5 we were all pretty fair - nice to see C/B and FB/S get seasons bests. Thought LaLa were underscored in PCS - they are so fast and skate close together so I never really understand why they seem to get lowballed - I need an expert to explain. What a shame for Gr/Pa with that fall! Really thought they would be battling LaLa for the bronze.