Country
Italy
I had kombucha and an apple for now.
PS... my bf cannot be vegan ;) we love cheese here
i forgot who you are for a moment

smirk-hannibal.gif

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
As somebody already told in practice thread there has been messes already in practices, should yellow cards be in use also in figure skating?
I honestly think there should definitely be reprimands even in official practices already, and if skaters continue to act recklessly, there should be consequences. Maybe monetarily at first, but I wouldn't be against temporary bans for particularly bad behaviour.

Carol1

Medalist
After using "Push It" in the RD, I see the Hungarians are now skating to "Slip." These choices remind me of grocery shopping, since whenever I use a cart it's challenge to push it without slipping frequently.

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow, I've never seen any referee ever call skaters rinkside to scold them for not being careful enough, damn. Honestly, should happen more often. 🤷‍♀️

As somebody already told in practice thread there has been messes already in practices, should yellow cards be in use also in figure skating?

Just give te referees some assistants to enforce things.

nun-you-know-what-you-did.gif

labgoat

On special assignment for work, see you in August
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hard to believe this was the wild runaway girl from the RD - very versatile

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Given the Czech's speed I can see why - not saying they are in any way at fault.
Even if you are fast, everyone is still responsible for doing your best to not harm anyone, even by accident. Some accidents can't be avoided, but just a little bit more awareness and care for the people around you would not hurt in Ice Dance warm-ups. 😅