2023 Grand Prix Espoo Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2023 Grand Prix Espoo Free Dance

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
My fanfests are updated with today's action, now I will enjoy a bit of dancy drama before the evening starts for real. :dbana:
At some point, I had to give custody of my son to another user.... I wouldn't ever be able to keep up.. but considering that he never gets competition, I guess I gave up on my soon for nothing. Updating his fan fest means putting his scores for Nationals.. and that's about it.

Carol1

Medalist
why does he have a table runner in his back? i will never understand this team's costuming. It's never awful.. it's just awkward
Don't tell me I'm the only person who sees the music is called "Tango Passion" and immediately thinks of a discount furniture warehouse!

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I honestly think there should definitely be reprimands even in official practices already, and if skaters continue to act recklessly, there should be consequences. Maybe monetarily at first, but I wouldn't be against temporary bans for particularly bad behaviour.
One yellow card: -1 deduction from points, two cards: -3, third warning: red card and -1 deduction from final placements. Two red cards: temporarily ban from competitions.

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I watched with my Maine Coon tomcat Germans. I filmed most of their performance with my cat being mesmerised. I think he agrees with our local Eurosport commentator who considers Jennifer very charismatic.

I can upload the file to YT so those interested may rewatch Germans with my kittie.

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
or a cheap perfume...

not perfume....but....

hqdefault.jpg