2023 Grand Prix Espoo Rhythm Dance | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2023 Grand Prix Espoo Rhythm Dance

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well I look forward to seeing this done not after a bad fall.

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I would let Nikolaj take me to the danger zone any day of the week. Then again, after my two hip replacements and chronic vertigo, standing up and walking to the microwave is already going deep into the danger zone. (And it certainly takes my breath away.)

@4everchan - hasn't come in to rain on your parade and claim ownership, so enjoy!! :laugh2:

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Wow. Chock/Bates were great. This was better for me than their RD at Skate America, they skated it with more sureness and abandon I'd say. And the transitions in this program are impressive and well merged with the rest of the program so you don't get the typical even in ID impression of ''transition - check'' - let's continue. The rotational lift was excellent as well as was their musicality here. I am excited for their competition with G/P at GPF (because no doubt they'll qualify).

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Very good levels from the judges. I was relieved to see the last lift go so smoothly. Having seen their fall on it, i was afraid to watch.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Haven't been posting, but I have been watching.

Maybe I'm just an unsophisticated know-nothing when it comes to ID.

But Madi and Evan (yes even Madi even her edges) are so much better than the others in the last flight. They just are.And I quite like Top Gun (yes unsophisticated).

For me, Madi and Evan are the class of the field.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Haven't been posting, but I have been watching.

Maybe I'm just an unsophisticated know-nothing when it comes to ID.

But Madi and Evan (yes even Madi even her edges) are so much better than the others in the last flight. And I quite like Top Gun (yes unsophisticated).

They just are. Madi and Evan are the class of the field.
Sorry, have to disagree with you there. :slink: