2023 JGP Bangkok Jr. Free Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP Bangkok Jr. Free Dance

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think i am the only one watching these features... everyone is taking a fridge break.
I am watching too and eating. something appropriate..
1693030700306.png

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The shrimp crackers smell a little odd, but they have an amazing shrimp flavor! It's like a bunch of shrimp exploded in my mouth! :D

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
Jinny & Namu move really well together and are very smooth. The sound seems really low during their Showman free dance.
So it's not just me then! Their music was really quiet and Ted & Mark sounded really loud when they started talking :(

Really great job from Jinny and Namu! Glad Korea is gaining momentum with their ice dance :clap:
Into the lead by a breadth of a hair!

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Okay we are without music now?
Did they forget to bring a sound engineer?

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
No, you "just" have to turn the music all the way up. It's there, just very quiet.

And then, after they finish, the speakers will get blown whenever Ted and Mark start talking! :laugh:

So many technical problems. We never used to have any on the Junior GP coverage.

I'm starting to wonder if the ISU maybe made changes this season to the production to cut costs...

If they have, it's showing.

CaroLiza_fan

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Good skate, but I prefer their Short. I think they'll drop behind Layla and Alexander, but this was not at all a disaster like their Free Dance at Czech test skates :hap10: