2023 U.S. Nationals Sr. Women's Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023 U.S. Nationals Sr. Women's Free Skate

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Peacocks camera feed is terrible. Is it bad for anyone else. I can't even see the skaters most of the time.
It was especially bad last night during the RD. No, Mr or Ms Cameraperson, I do NOT need artistic long shots of the team at the far end of the rink. I do not need you to zoom in on the ladies undergarments as they are in momentarily awkward positions.

i do need to see the skaters’ feet, however

Kris135

On the Ice
Is just me but when they announced the group Gabby Izzo looked like could really could care less and like she just wanted to be any where else. I know that she is not happy but I hope she just does not throws long program because she does not focus that a good way to get hurt and there are going to be other chances so please remember that.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Shame about the last fall otherwise a great skate from Michelle:clap:

Also the piano part of the music sounds super familiar and I cant put my finger on where its from:scratch2:

yesterday

Record Breaker
Is just me but when they announced the group Gabby Izzo looked like could really could care less and like she just wanted to be any where else. I know that she is not happy but I hope she just does not throws long program because she does not focus that a good way to get hurt and there are going to be other chances so please remember that.
When she was annonced, she waved and smiled and looked okay.